Emma Cooper

Re-EDITED 22/04/2020

For the next few weeks Ginny let things settle down and let things take it shape at college, nothing changed much, the usual was happening like Harry would talk to her once or twice a day but nothing too major. She herself couldn't pinpoint why that was happening, it was either her being socially awkward in front of him or him being too cocky for Ginny's taste.

Ginny was currently making her way towards first period which she had was Muggle Studies. Her best friend Emilie was in a French lecture while Nina was in some meeting with a professor. Something Ginny didn't quite catch from the brown haired girl.

Ginny's POV

Entering my first class I saw that Harry was surrounded by a gang of girls and guys. I tried to look past that and see if there were any vacant seats. Much to my disappointment  the only vacant seat was beside his group. My smile instantly disappeared and it was replaced with a frown. I rolled my eyes at the sight in front of me.  I saw a girl with her hands on Harry's chest.  To make it worse,  she was practically lying on him. She was playing with his hands with a stupid smirk across her face. Harry didn't seem to take any notice of her.

Breathe again Gin. That's a good girl!

I huffed before dragging myself over there. I just plopped myself down trying not to get any unwanted attention. But of course, god works against me.  Harry's arms were slumped on my desk.  I instantly groaned. I looked around and still there was no other seat. The room was quite full to be honest and a lot of wizards and witches were just chilling. This was completely different to Hogwarts as we usually play with our wand. Clearing my throat all the gangs attention faced me.

The girl glared at me, as I spoke, "Harry will you please put your legs down I want to sit down?" I asked nicely.

Harry winked at me which gained a murderous look from his so called whore beside him. I linked my eye brows at her.  I noticed she was the only girl with a face full of make up and her chest was on full display. Oh god I can't even explain, her voice. Yikes! Her high pitch voice made me clench my jaw and instantly my fist rolled into balls. Suddenly a loud noise was heard and  the Professor entered the room. With one swish of his wand the door closed behind him. He was a man in his mid 30s. He had light brown hair and grey eyes. He was quite tall and very skinny. His tag sat on the left side of his chest, and on it, it said "Mr Brown". He beamed at the class before clearing his voice.

"Sorry class I was late, now my name is Mr Brown and I am hoping you like this university. It's one of the biggest and best Colleges there is. With this college and a degree you will earn good fortune. We'll if you stick with it, you definitely will. Study hard. Be sure of yourself. Prepare well or as the saying goes failing to prepare, prepare to fail.  Many of you are surely unsure of what I am about to teach. But believe me. Leave all expectations out of here. It's not like the way you learned it in your old schools—-if you learned". He earned a big chorus of chuckles around the room.

"It is very different. A little more complicated. And that is an understatement." He walked around the room before stopping at the wall. He paused for a brief moment before continuing.

"Now then I'm going to go around the room and get your names. If ye don't feel comfortable. That's just too bad lads" he smiles cheekily.

I gulped watching Mr Brown go around the room. I quickly sidewards glanced at Harry to have him staring at me. Blushing to the roots of my hair I looked down. Stop it! Stop!!!

A moment later I see a shadow blocking my light, glancing up it was the professor. What did I do?

"And what's your name?" The professor asked me softly.