The Threat

Characters:
Harry Potter~ Daniel Radcliffe

Ginny Weasley ~ Bonnie Wright

Ryan Atwood~ Benjamin McKenzie

Draco Malfroy~ Tom Felton

Janet Williams~ Caitlin Cooper

Jason Keane ~ Kevin Volchok

Edited April 2017

I was so happy I made the team, I had gotten my letter yesterday and Harry and I went celebrating, well by celebrating I mean him and I in the bed....

Anyway our second month mark is nearing in a week which is odd to think, I don't think I want it to end if I would admit this to myself Harry has me wrapped around his finger. To think that after this game was over we would go back to the way we used to be, him dating other girls and I probably won't date...

"Ginny?" Harry called as he was stripping off his top. Now that's a site to see, Harry's abs on full display making my mouth water. Images of his hands wandering lower... Let's just say we got fairly touchy and I enjoyed it.

I remember when I was in French and I was day dreaming, my mind had wandered to Harry. To say he was telling the truth about making me feel so good, well he was...

"Day dreaming are we?" Harry smiled.

"Noooo" I said while trying to not stare at his abs. Harry smirked at me as he noticed I wasn't looking him in the eye trying to avoid his perfect body.

"So we're going over to Draco's dorm to have a few drinks but I don't want to go" says Harry.

"What why?" I asked, why on earth wouldn't he? Are they not best friends?

"I want to stay here with you" I would of found it sweet but Harry laughed so I personally took it as a joke so I shoved him, Harry landed off the bed with a loud thump.

"Hey! Why was that for?" Harry said rubbing his backside.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said innocently. I started to get up but only to have been pushed back, Harry came and invaded my personal space. "Harry move" I said while I pushed him slightly away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Nah I'm good" and with that he leaned down and captured my lips with his. That's better, I thought.

Harry pulled away much to my dismay as I was a heartbeat from a moan but he stopped. "Come on I want food" Harry said as he got up. I was about to protest but I guess my tummy decided it wanted to rumble so it did. Harry turned to give me a weird look, "you heard that?" I asked while getting up. Harry chuckled and held out his hand which I took and we walked hand in hand to our medium size kitchen. Once we reached there Harry flicked his wand and the cooker was on, I raised my brows at him. "What are you cooking Mr Potter?" I said in a rather posh British accent. It earned a laugh out of the black haired boy and I had to smile as his laugh was so cute. What the hell? I did not just say Harry's laugh was cute!! I looked over at the clock and it read 6:30, Harry spoke, "food" his back facing me as he poured out tea.

"Haha seriously Potter what are you cooking?" I asked. Harry smirked at me. "Chicken curry rice, my specialty" Harry ran a hand through his hair. I walked towards him and kissed his cheek which earned me a smack on the bum and a cheeky grin from Harry. "Oi that's not your property Potter " I grinned as I sat on the counter table. There's something so sexy about a guy cooking, his way with his hands. I watched as Harry swished his wand and put the food into the oven, then setting the timer he smiled. After finishing that he washed his hands and then made his way towards me, once he stood just in between my legs Harry put his hands on either side of me. "You know Weasley I should go". I frowned at the word go, go where?