An unwanted visitor

1/4/17 HAPPY APRIL FOOLS 💞

"Thanks for the date yesterday Harry I really enjoyed it" I said to Harry that morning.

"No problem babe and I did too" Harry smiled at me. To my surprise Harry came and sat down on my bed, sitting up I was greeted by noting but Harry's hard chest. Harry draped his strong arms around me, pulling me into his warmth, turning my head side ways so I could talk and hear Harry, I could feel his heartbeat. It was calm. "I really enjoyed last night too, shall we have another next Friday?" Harry asked.

"yeah I would like that" I smiled. I pulled away and gazed into Harry's green eyes. Harry slowly pushed me back onto the bed, as he neared his face towards me. "what do you want for breakfast this morning I'll make it." Harry asked me as he kissed the top of my head turning towards the kitchen.

"No I'll help you" I said as I threw off the covers off my warm body. "No I don't think that's a good idea Gin" Harry smirked at me.

"What why not? Can't handle me being a better cook than you?" I teased.

"Ha ha ha no I don't think you should as it will result in another food fight" Harry chuckled.

"No it won't and besides you started that" I said while putting on a grown and my Gryffindor slippers. "No I did not" Harry pouted cutely.

"Yes you did 'babe' " I put emphasis on the word as Harry calls me that the whole time. Harry's grin widened and all too quickly before I could react Harry had me up thrown over his back, my feet dangling and my chest hit his strong back. Best view of his ass...

"Are you making fun of me Weasley?" He asked while his hand neared my sides the other hand was holding me . No! Danger! Tickles alert! Don't laugh Ginny! I told myself. Oh merlins beard.

"Harry Don't. You. Dare!!" I hissed while smacking his lower back. I blushed when I realised it was near his butt.

"What are you talking about Babe I ain't doing nothing" Harry smirked as he put on a high pitched voice. I almost smile at his cuteness.

"Don't Harry I am very ticklish and I for one are not responsible for your injuries" I said while hitting his back with my fists. This time round I hit harder then the first.

"Oh is that a threat Ms Weasley?" Harry's fingers neared my sides. They were just on my hip bone. This ass-

"Call it what you like Potter! But let me down so I can show you how you will loose your life within seconds" I glared. But of course I glared at the floor so yeah my threat did not work. I smacked his bum which I instantly regret.

"Getting touchy touchy are we?" Harry laughed.

My face heated up and I thanked the stars Harry couldn't see me. "No don't flatter yourself Potter now let me down". I tried to wiggle out of his hold but it only tightened. My blood was started to go to my head.

Harry laughed and slowly put me down." Your not off the hook for that you know" with that he smacked my bum. My face turned shock and then anger. Well I was joking. But that still didn't scare Harry. I glared murderously at Harry but he just winked at me and walked into the kitchen with me hot on his heels.

"You are...." I started to say but Harry had grabbed me and pushed me up against the counter. My breath hitched in my throat as I let out a squeal of surprise. Harry's lips were so close to me it fanned my face. "What am I?" Harry asked his voice husky.

I started to loose my concentration, my back was pressed against the counter pretty hard. It would probably leave a mark, Harry's hands seemed to be wandered from my back to my hips and down to my thighs. He repeated this motion over and over again. My gaze went to where his hands were and then I faced Harry who had a smirk on his face.