Ex Friend, ex boyfriend

Oh my I forgot to mention! Has anyone heard of "Harry potter and the curse child?!!"

Edited April 2017

I walked around while chewing my pen lightly. I have a exam for Mr Larkin in about ten minutes, which I was NOT looking forward to. Why? I didn't study at all.

It's because (A) Ginny's a distraction and (B) my fridge was calling me.

What? A guy can get hungry! Do you ever just say "yeah I'm going to study?" [Then five minutes later your tummy rumbles and your like, screw it I'm hungry... Then you probably take what? An hour eating and then your phone buzzes and stuff.. My point here is that every thing is a distraction :) ]

Ginny was walking to class with the girls while I walked with Ryan, Draco , Jeff and Ethan. Just trailing behind, well I wasn't paying any attention while guys discussed muggle games and what not.

Ethan actually ditched Blake completely as they had a fight. It was physical and I watched it with my popcorn. Blake had gotten all the hits he deserved and I too couldn't help but laugh as Luke helped Ethan out. Well it really weirded me out first but Luke seemed to take Ethan's side. Luke talked to Eva as I didn't mean to eavesdrop on there conversation..

He was under a "curse" and some shit like that but we used the truth telling potion and he was actually telling the truth. Eva isn't fully back with Luke but there taking it slow which is kind of making us as in the guys watching him closely. I for one don't want to break Luke Mason. He was a nice lad and seemed to stop being a jerk and actually did well for himself. He once told me he loved Eva, which made me question myself, do I love Ginny? Nah? Maybe? Whatever

Jason seemed to be so busy with work and exams that I hadn't seen him since Paris and Rome. Nina was visiting family according to Ginny.

"Dude you there?" Ryan asked as he gave me an amused look.

"Yeah sorry speak clearly I couldn't take all your stupid in" I smirked which earned me a hit across the head.

"Ass" he mumbled and i laughed.

"Hole" I finished.

"Jerk" he added.

"Fool"  I said. If this is an insulting game I'm gonna win. Man, I'm the King of Insults.

"Guys shut up" Jeff spoke rolling his eyes. Jeff was probably more mature than Ryan and I put together.

We stopped outside our class, Emilie seemed to drag Ethan away, Pely and Draco seemed to be talking in there own little world, Hermione appeared with Ron? Why are they here? He's not suppose to be on campus?

"Ron" I gulped. We still hadn't talked since I was so called "fucking his sister" which I ain't gonna lie, it felt right. He seemed too calm for my liking. Ginny lurked over her  shoulder and her eyes widen.

"Ah guys?" Everyone followed Ginny's gaze. I followed in pursuit my eyes widened as there stood Jake Laker just about ten steps away.....yeah remember him Harry? I asked myself.

Of course I can't fucken forget him. FUCKEN manwhore.

He smiled to the world as he looked around the hall way. Ginny's ex boyfriend he had changed, more well built. What's he doing here? My fist immediately clench and I tighten my jawline. To hell if he's going near Ginny. It's bad enough that I have to deal with Blake. As I looked around some girls gawked at him while others looked surprised at the new arrival of someone so late to come in to College.