Cookies?

Edited 20•05•20

Ginny's POV

Since that day when we became "official", things between us were surprisingly not awkward. Which was very unexpected, if I do say so myself, because I am super awkward. Anyone can relate?  A tapping sound brought me back to life and I glanced to see my "fake boyfriend" typing madly on his phone. I frowned when I saw his face. He was so deep in his typing marathon that he didn't look at me when I cleared my throat. I rolled my eyes. I took my attention off of him and faced what lay right in front of me. I was lost in words and sheets. So much to do. I rubbed the back of my head trying to think of what to write next. I had an assignment that was due pretty much at the end of the week. Thankfully I wasn't on my own, I had to complete it with my two partners who- luck would have it, were Emilie and Nina. We were writing about the importance of muggle stuff in our life, much to my dismay  I only managed to achieve writing approximately 500 words. I grumbled at the thought of writing more. I thought about how much my partners have wrote because they seem to be doing much better than me. Because last time I checked in on my partners they of course, were doing fantastic. Emilie reveled that she had written 900 words while Nina wrote only 1000.  Yeah only!

"Babe are you hungry?" Harry asked sweetly. Finally some attention!! But I needed to focus.

"Babe?" Harry said again. I knew he was asking me something but I didn't know what because I was too engaged in this assignment. I jumped a little when I felt  Harry's strong arms pulling me away from my torment.  I had my back pressed against his front and I leaned in. Hm. I couldn't help but notice how I molded perfectly into him.  I played footsie with him. Which I won happily. I heard him chuckle.

"Yes" I limited myself to say anything more because that would mean I have to start up a conversation. Muggles tend to enjoy sport....

"What are you in the mood for?" I felt his  breath near my ear making me shudder all of sudden.  Harry lightly caress my arms, going up and down. I sighed in pleasure not really playing any heed to what he said. I hummed in response.

"Shall I make some cookies?"

Craning my neck I looked at Harry's face. I raised my brows in question. He can cook? I brought my hand to his jawline. I rubbed his jawline affectionately. Harry seemed to have leaned into my touch because he closed his gorgeous green eyes. He kept opening and closing them watching me intensely. Oh boy here comes the staring competition... Green vs Brown...

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" Harry asked breaking our intense stare contest. I couldn't help the blush that crept up on me. Darn him! If you asked me during the time when Harry and I hated each other, if I would kiss Harry I would tell you I would rather kiss a Slytherin. I know mean right? But at this moment I wanted to. No I needed his lips on me. Right now.

"I might kiss you back" murmuring back. My eyes shamelessly stared at his lips. I stole a look at his green orbs. I swear I saw Harry's eyes darken and he didn't wait on ceremony. Harry leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. I turned in his arms eager to see where this was going... knowing full well where... Of course with ever peck- it became pretty intense. Pecking turned to full kisses— with every second passing our kisses we're getting more heated and more passionate.  I felt light headed when his tongue entered my mouth— we declared a tongue won to which I lost. Oh this kiss.. oh this kiss.. it's pure bliss...
My oxygen level seemed to lessen so pulling away slowly I was panting.. quite heavily and so was Harry. Our foreheads were touching giving me the perfect opportunity to stare into his beautiful emerald green eyes. "Cookies?" I asked after a few minutes of staring at one another. I tried my best to defuse the situation...  Harry nodded. He seemed reluctant to stop but nonetheless took a hold of my hand tugging me towards the kitchen. When we entered Harry walked swiftly towards the cupboards. I soon followed taking out the cutlery.