First date

Edited

After the tryouts were done I was fairly tired. We were on our brooms for 3 hours straight. We weren't going to find out if we were on the team till 7 days. For some odd reason they don't send it out. To say it was super difficult it would be an understatement. A girl named Hailey, she was unbelievable like! She scored all her goals. Did everything right! Fuck!

Anyways here I am getting ready to shop till I drop with my girls, Nina, Emilie, Hermione, Pely, Eva, Crystal and Janet. We were shopping in the big huge mall which was only about 5km away from Habor.

"Hey girls" I greeted all seven girls.

"Hey brownie" I hugged Crystal. I love that nickname for Crystal, it's because her surname was Brown and it even matched her hair.

"Janet Williams how are you?" I greeted after giving Crystal a hug.

"Hello Hinny" she smirked.

"Emilie Thompson" I said in a rather British accent it made everyone laugh as I greeted Ems. (A note I changed Emilie's surname!)

"Well hello Ginevra Weasley Potter what do I owe the pleasure to?" really Ginevra? Potter? Seriously? So extra

"Seriously?" I giggled

"Seriously" she chuckled.

"Come on we only have 2 hours till Red here has a date with the hotty" says Janet interrupting our so called accents.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall" says Emilie laughing. Linking our arms we headed towards the door. As we all apparated I texted Harry quickly.

(Ginny >3)
Hey I'm off now to the mall I'll be back for our date. Byeeeeee 💞

Even though we are in a fake relationship it still kind of does feel like we're in a proper one. The only reason why we hadn't our first date yet was due to the fact that Harbor kept us both busy.

"Where to first?" Asked Nina.

"Victories Secret is just over there" oh no! I've heard about this store before! It's underwear and lingeries. Ugh!

I groaned which made Emilie more excited she dragged me into the shop along with the 7 of us. Hermione smirked at me as she held out a bra that revealed way to much! Like where's the rest?

"How about this Gin?" Emilie winked. "Harry would love this" she teased.

My mouth hung opened. The fabric was practically see through! How in the heck do girls wear these?  The bottoms was a thong! The bra were literally not covering a thing but the nipples?! I nearly fainted at this point.

"No way! I rather give myself to the whooping willow than wear something so revealing" I said disgusted.

Hermione, Nina, Pely, Crystal, Janet and Emilie burst out laughing.

"Come on Gin! Harry won't be complaining" Crystal laughed.

"Nope" I said sternly.

"God your such a moody cow" Emilie teased. Pely stood beside me holding a drink that had the Logan "Moody Cow" which I burst out laughing. She named me after a milkshake how nice Emilie Thompson can get. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Ems quite the charmer you are"

"You love me Gin Bear" she smirked.

"Nah, I rather love a monkey" i laughed. Emilie scowled and turned away to get another pair of undergarments. Wow fancy word there! God how old am I?