Partners and Players

**Edited 30/3/17

For the next six days it was busy for me, projects and assignments were assist to me. I love Harbor I really do it's a bit much though, it's like Hogwarts except you have a lot of breaks which I don't complain about but Exams are way bigger and more serious. If you fail one of your exams you must repeat or else you'll end up falling behind. Falling behind will result to repeating an extra year... Then money comes in and stress will drive you insane.

My Quidditch tryouts were less than a week away. It was suppose to be this week but they postponed it due to an incident of some kind....

First period

I walked to a locker, which I was assigned only a week ago, as there was some problem with them.... Not going to go into too much detail. Harry I think has the same schedule as me, except when I have Muggle studies he has Computers I think? Not 100%. Our fake relationship is going good I suppose like I'm still trying to get use to the fact that Harry calls me 'babe' and kisses me.... I can't tell the girls about the fake relationship but I have told them that Harry and I are a thing. Which was weird because I saw Emilie smiling the most. Strange?

I didn't find it funny when Emilie screamed out her dorm saying "Hinny". Emma Cooper aka Harbour slut, was not happy at all she's only  two doors away from Emilie giving us glares all throughout lunch, classes god it kinda got annoying after a while. Like seriously barbie wanna-be- Kim K cop the fuck on...

Upon arriving at my first class which was a muggle subject called Physics I sat down near the middle row. I don't like the back and hell I don't like the front. I was glad Hermione had the majority classes with me. I would be a total loner if she didn't. Sadly Emilie didn't have any classes with me but she was always next door to me. Like literally, when I was in Charms her lecture was across the way from mine. It was great because the minute I leave the lecture I'm joined my Emilie followed by Nina, Pely, Eva, Hermione and of course Harry. Crystal was two doors down which was cool, and Janet was in the exact same as Crystal which I found brilliant that we were all on the same floor for our lectures.

Crystal was in my class though three to be exact, Nina had four with me and Janet had six. Pely had three just like crystal and Eva had five.

I was so glad all my friends did Quidditch.. There were three teams, The Holyhead harpies, The scouts (author's name for Quidditch team! I made it up) and Puddlemere United. I was trying for Holyhead harpies, wait I mentioned that like twice oops silly me......

Janet was trying out for Puddlemere United, while Nina was trying for the same as me, as well as Emilie. I couldn't wait to try out! I was debating if i should try for Chaser or Seeker... I could never try for Keeper nor Beater.. I was Chased for my sixth and seventh year at Hogwarts, made Captain actually in my 7th year. Harry made co captain but we had a lot of fights! Like seriously.... Harry was Seeker so I had no choice to put him as my Seeker or else it would have been me, I don't like Seeker that much but I'm way better as a Chaser.

Ryan was actually a Beater for a while but he changed to Chaser so there was a slight competition between Katie Bell, Emile, Lisa and I, but unfortunately Lisa made reserves.

"Sorry class I was late" and then my lecture started.

~enter Harry Potter

I watched as Harry's bum swished in a very attractive way, I am guilty to say that I have been having dirty thoughts.

What has this college done to me?

Stupid hormones.

What has Harry done to me?