Splash fights and getting touchy

April 2017

Monday

I was getting clean clothes as I had gotten wet. Harry and I were in the pool. Which was down on the ground floor. When the gang found out about the pool, they went crazy. It was probably one of my funniest moments In my life. Harry threw me in along with Emilie who had nearly jinxed Harry's ass off. I never laughed so much in my life that day. Blake was there but seemed to be avoiding me.

Thank the heavens!

Emma and her group of sluts were in the pool in bikinis, I was kind of insecure on my body. But it's nothing Harry hasn't seen....

Blushing at the thought of it. Harry and I got carried away on Sunday night but he didn't go too far for some odd reason. I don't know but I want to loose my V-Card but I don't. If that makes sense?

"Ginny?" Harry asked as he peeked his head into our room. I could hear the giggles of Janet and Ryan. Such a cute couple.

"Yes?"

"Feel like a dip with the gang?" Harry smiled as he walked in, swimming togs on and abs on fleek. (Irish word means hot and classic)

I giggled as Harry brought his arms around my back. He gripped my waist firmly and lightly pecked my lips. His hand slipped under my top rubbing my stomach. His fingers moved up and down my back scratching gently.

"Umm...." I replied as I moaned.

"Good, go get changed babe" was all Harry said and he disappeared into the other rooms.

"GUYS FEEL LIKE A DIP" Harry's voice boomed through the walls. I laughed at how childish Ryan answered. "C'MON POTTER BET I CAN BEAT YA" with that Ryan ran towards the pool, but of course Janet had grabbed him.

"RYAN ATWOOD, GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE AND PICK UP THE CLOTHES YOU THREW AROUND THE PLACE" Janet roared.

I changed into my baby blue bikini and walked out with a towel wrapped around.

"Ems you coming?" I asked Emilie who was playing exploding snap with Jeff.

"Yeah just a minute until I beat his ass" Emilie smirked evilly. Jeff scoffed and the two of them continued. Crystal came in with her bikini and I ran quickly over to her. "Crystal!" I exclaimed. She's particularly naked.

"Yes?" I looked over and saw Jeff staring wide eyed at Crystal brown. He licked his lips seductively.

Oh bother.

"Cover up will you!" I grabbed the nearest clothing which was a long grown and wrapped Crystal who seemed to not care. Ryan stared too which earned a hit over the head from Janet.

"So.... Dip?" Jeff cleared his throat. I wiggled my eye brows at him but he avoided my gaze. Harry winked at him and before I could ask what was that all about, Andi, Draco, Pely, Eva and Luke entered the room in pjs. What the heck?

"Ah guys?" Harry started to say. Hermione entered with yet another book. Bookworm!

"Honestly Hermione do you ever stop reading?" Eva rolled her eyes at the bushy head girl who was glued to the book. Eva called Hermione's name again but Hermione was so intrigued in her book she didn't respond until Harry got a pillow and threw it at her. It was then i saw Harry's blood drain from his face as Hermione had wand pointed at his throat, sparks shooting out of her wand and a deadly glare upon her face. Bloody hell, she's more scarier than my mum!

"HARRY.JAMES. POTTER. IF YOU EVER WANT TO THROW A PILLOW AT ME EVER AGAIN THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TORTURE IS UNTIL YOUVE EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER" her voice pure venom. This was all over a pillow. How riddicukklus.
See what I did there?