Emilie at her best

This chapter involves bad language!! (I warn that if you get offended by any of this I am sincerely sorry! Please do not get mad okey!)

Enjoy!

01/04/2017

I was walking around my dorm room messing around with my wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" I pointed my wand towards the lamp. It levitated and I was pleased as I said it right. Back home Ron told me I was saying it wrong and that i should "swish and flick", he also told me Hermione had told him the proper way. I couldn't stop laughing at how bossy she is to him at times. They were dating, but with Hermione at this college there dating seems to be distant. Hermione hadn't talked to me about it which worried me to the gutter. "Ah what are you doing?" Harry asked as he came out with his hair a bit damp, a Hollister jumper around his waist. A Hollister T-shirt on and black jeans. He looked hot and he was only in normal clothes. I wish I could see him in a suit and tie. That would be just wow.... "Accio Harry's wand" I said and Harry's wand came flying towards me. "Very funny baby give it back" Harry smirked as he came towards me. "Why should I? Your deadly with this" I smirked back. "So I can actually go now, I have practise now" Harry smirked.

"What why? Your going practise? I thought it didn't start till next week?" I tried not to sound like I missed him.

"No that's trials and exams, this is practise for it" Harry smiled as he grabbed his wand, kissed my head and spoke, "Accio Phone" Harry pointed his wand to his phone and it conjured towards him. "Harry?" I said. Harry was about to go towards the door but I grabbed his arm. "Yeah? Missing me already are we? You'll have me all tonight" he winked. My face heated up and I swotted his arm. "No" I stuck out my tongue. "Bye baby" and Harry kissed my lips. I tried to deepen it but he wouldn't he pulled back and smirked, with one last kiss he was gone before I could say Quidditch. "Goodbye" I said to thin air.

Walking towards the kitchen I pointed to the dishes and they began washing themselves. I sighed. My thoughts wondered this morning, Harry was cuddled up beside me. We were on the couch as we fell asleep watching tv. I smiled at the little cute moment we had. After my daze I left the kitchen I went to the lounge and began my homework...

Harry's POV

After I left my dorm, I went and knocked on Ryan's door. Ryan appeared with Janet behind him. Ew gross! "Hey Ryan" I acted cool like I didn't even noticed Ryan had his top off. While answering the door with Janet covering up behind him. Does he work out? "We have practice Rye" I smirked. Ryan shook himself out of his daze he nodded.  What has Janet done to my best friend? I laughed at him. "Shut up Potter" he poked me with his wand. "I'll meet you there" with a wave I left. Making my way down the big marble stairs, I went to the restroom doing my business I then washed my hands. Leaving I apparated to the AHQ(Auror's Heard Quarters) I was greeted by many people whom I train with. "Good day Mr Cook" I said to my advisor. 

Turning toward his office I knocked. It was obvious he was talking to another person. But he had disappeared. Okay then?

"Mister Potter" he smiled welcoming me in.  He motioned me to sit and I did. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes sir" I said. He called two men whom I didn't caught there names to. He had kind of said it so fast that I didn't have time to process it. I slowly sat up fixed my jumper on my waist while I felt presence in the room. "Harry meet Chase Lynch" he pointed to a guy that stood tall, he had black hair, brown doe eyes and dimples. He held a wand in one hand and the other he held out for me to shake. Taking out my wand I put it on my left and shook his hand with my right. He gave me a smile but then he stood straight as he was like a soldier. "Hi" he smiled. I nodded back. Then another shadows appeared. Tuning towards it my jaw hung opened. "Harry meet...." My boss started. My eyes widened at whom that stood just before my eyes. Draco Malfoy?