Cheater be cheating

Hey guys! New chapter now this chapter will actually have intimacy scene so I warn those who are a young age not to read! Btw I do not own this scene. Thank you!

Edited April 2017

Tuesday night

I laid down on my back, while reading. It was some brochures on Paris. Harry was in the bedroom, It was our second month mark in five days and I still hadn't lost my v-card which is a surprise to me. I thought I would have given into all Harry at the beginning but I didn't which I was glad. Emilie and Ethan were dating. I still had to wrap my head around my best friend. Janet told me they were adorable I personally thought so too, but it kind of hurt that she didn't tell us. Oh well, now we know.

Sighing I decided to take a shower, as I smelt. "Harry I'm taking a shower" I called out. I heard noises and Harry appeared. "May I join you?" Harry asked his voice husky. It caught me off guard a bit and I looked up with a weird look. "Why? You had one yesterday" I smirked.

"Yeah but I worked out in the gym this morning and I stink." He smirked

"Go take one after me?" I suggested. His face dropped.

"No it would be faster plus, to save water you know" he grinned.

"No" I shoved him shaking my head amusingly and walked towards the bathroom. Shutting the door tightly and ensuring that I locked it, I tapped the tap and hot water came gushing out. I slipped off my grown and let my hair fall down. Sliding the door of the shower opened I stepped into the steamy hot shower that made me sigh in relief. I relaxed as the hot water gushed onto my body, warming me up. The goosebumps appeared on my thighs though. I grabbed a bar of soap and began my one hour shower routine.

***********************

After my refreshing and steamy hot shower, I walked out into the bedroom in my night dress and slippers. My eyes widened as the light was dim, candles were lit and red rose petals were spread across the bed and floor. My heart was warm, but what was the mood killer was my hair was wet. Slightly. I didn't fully blow dry it. Doing it with your wand takes a while and I got lazy. Looking around Harry was no where in sight.

"Harry?" I called out.

Harry walked in with a smile, "Um, Gin?' His mouth had gone dry.

"Yes?" I asked.

Harry's eyes darkened several shades as he gave me a long look that traveled from my eyes to the tips of my slippers and back up to my eyes. He could almost see everything through my nightdress. He licked his lips. Pulling me close, he whispered, "I think if you don't put on better clothes that's not see through or else I won't be able to control myself, I'll let my inner beast control me"

Rising on my toes, I kissed Harry, and whispered back,

"Good. I don't want you to."

Harry cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I didn't hesitate, wrapping my arms around his waist, pressing my body into his.

"Gin? Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I nodded as I was ready. I think... We've waited long enough.

Harry drew a deep breath. I slid a hand under the hem of his t-shirt, fingertips dancing over his stomach and abs. Memorising each and ever detail of his defined abs. The muscles jumped in my reaction making me chuckle. I repeated this motion, Chuckling again, I slid the hand to his back, tracing patterns along his spine.