How to annoy Harry

{ EDITED 06/05/2020}

Ginny's POV

The very next morning.. or should I say afternoon I could literally feel the world hating me right now. I felt like someone was pounding on my head repeatedly and twisting my stomach. I spent an hour alone emptying the contents of my stomach in the bathroom. I decided that food was the last restart to cure this bitch ass of a hangover. Why did I drink? I spent the rest of the week boycotting everything around me—food, Harry, studying and repeated it.

Man I hated it! Hangovers are not worth it. Harry spent the week trying to get my attention and any bit of conversation out of me but I wasn't having it. It was actually fun ignoring him on purpose. But I  eventually gave in because he did after all help me. He fetched me some medicine at the chemist. He even went as far as to get me food but unfortunately I kept throwing up. But Harry was persistent. He kept helping me. I didn't know whether to be grateful or bothered. I tried to ignore my heart and just let him in a bit. Eventually I had gotten better thanks to Harry.

On one day in particular, I was crazy bored like many other days. The weather was awful. I had my studies done and I didn't want to go on my phone. I looked to see Harry glued to something, it was a muggle thing which was known as a laptop.  I yawned out loud which made Harry give me a look of concern.

"Harry I'm bored" I whined. Emilie, Janet, Nina and Hermione were at there lectures. As for me I was bored. I sat cross legged watching the black haired boy concentrate on the task at hand. He looks so cute...

"Pity" Harry said in a sarcastic manner he just rolled his eyes at me making groan even further.

"Come on do something " I whined more. Wow I'm such a child!

I got up and sat right beside him. I pinched him and I kept doing this until... Harry slammed his laptop shut. This made me jump at the sudden outburst.

"What do you want to do about it!" he glared at me. Whoa there. Did you take your meds?

"I want food!" I demanded. I was actually quite hungry. After my horrible week of going off food— my stomach starting to fight back and now it wants me to go on a week bender of non stop eating. So I must fulfill it's desires. Happily if I do say so.

"Fine lets go I want food too" Harry sighed before getting up.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked sheepishly.

As we walked out this beautiful gigantic modern school. It was more of a building that had 38 floors and over 200'000 rooms. The rooms were quite big, with two beds, a kitchen, a bathroom and a lounge. It was very expensive to attend, so I guess we would be guaranteed a spacious accommodation.

"You'll see" he smirked while getting his keys and wallet.

Grabbing my keys to the accommodation, my precious phone, my wand and my purse we headed towards Harry's new jeep. It was a Land Rover. Seven seater-thick Italian leather and mini screen in the back. Swear he had children. That was his parents 'treat' him for getting into college. What a spoilt child.  I just call him that to his face and he just calls me jealous. This is where the majority of our disagreements originate from.

I got into the car as did Harry. He buckled his seatbelt as did I.

I felt the Jeep's engine roar coming to life. Pulling out of the accommodation's parking lot we drove in complete silence. I fiddled with the radio making sure I would annoy him. Harry got irritated within seconds,