College Trip and bye bye Wales!

More pictures!

Emilie Johnson~Blair Waldorf.

Pely wavy ~ Selena Gomez

Crystal Brown~ Emma Stone.

Nina ~ Emma Roberts

Andi ~ Vanessa Hudgens

Edited April/15 2017

Sunday morning

Peeling my green eyes opened, I stared blankly at the ceiling, my eyes then landed on the restless Ginny Weasley. Her soft snores were so adorable. She looked younger when she was fast asleep. No sign of stress present on her face. Beautiful. Ginny Weasley you are beautiful.

My mind switched towards Ron. When Ron and I had a 'chat', we'll basically that chat consisted of threats from Ron.
They do's and don'ts. He gave me permission to date Ginny. I was thankful in a way because as I remembered the day Ginny and I shared our first kiss Ron had given me a black eye for a week. His parents were furious with him for months, as for Ginny we'll she acted innocent all around me. For some odd reason I wanted her, she was always on my mind. After that incident with Jake I had decided to give up on girls completely and turned into what muggles call it a "player". Shaking my head,  that's all I wanted, his permission to date Ginny. I remember when I was about 13 years old and I talked to Mr Weasley, Ginny's father. It was actually that day was that Jake incident.

Flashback.

Fixing my hair and trying to make it go flat. I was going to do it. I was going to ask Ginny out. Now firstly I must talk to Mr Weasley than Ron. He is the father of his only daughter.

"Your losing to your hair" says a voice behind me. Looking behind stood my mum smiling at me.

"I know" I smiled back. My mum was beautiful and I love her very much. She is everything to me but sadly I barely see her. Workaholic.

"Go get her" my mum smiled. I walked downstairs of my house and took some floo powder. Entering the fireplace I spoke clearly,

"Burrow" and then within seconds I appeared, Mrs Weasley rushed out to greet me but asked for my visit and why. "I'm sorry Harry but Ron isn't here"

"No I'm here for Mr Weasley" I smiled and Mrs Weasley told me he was in his muggle shed. I went out and knocked.

"Hello Harry what can I do for?" Now or never... "Hi Mr Weasley" I greeted.

"How can I help you? Is James alright? " asked Mr Weasley concerned.

"Yes of course, I am just here to ask you about Ginny" I said a bit nervously, my hands started to sweat. Mr Weasley raised his brows at me and I continued, "could I have permission to date your daughter" i said quickly. Mr Weasley smiled which shocked me. "Yes of course as long as you don't hurt her" Mr Weasley smiled at me and a huge grin widened on my face. "Thank you so much Mr Weasley" I smiled and shook Arthur's hand. "Harry" Mr Weasley said.

"Yes Mr Weasley?" I asked.

"Don't call me Mr Weasley" he smiled and I nodded.