Reuniting

A/N I've not written a story in ages... Apologies for bad writing~

Jacks POV

     This is terrifying. How do Americans even know where they're going? Oh my God, don't notice me please oh God please don't.
"Hey Sean! You find your way alright?" A familiar voice asks. A voice I haven't heard in person in quite a while.
"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks. Hey, thanks for picking me up, Wade. I know Mark should have since it was his idea, but a lot has even going on for him obviously, so I hope you understand why I asked you or Bob."
"No, it's fine man. No worries."
"Alright. Lead the way!"

Marks POV

     Where on earth are my damn keys? What the hell? I never leave, I couldn't have lost them anywhere else. I'm gonna be late. Great. This is nice. Marvelous.
I walk down stairs to look and decide to check my car, just in case. And there they were. Great. Good job me. I leave to meet Sean, Felix, Bob, and Wade. It's been too long since I've seen Sean and Felix. I wonder if Marzia came or if she's caring for the pugs, but shrugs it off seeing as I'll know in about 15 minutes.
I heard my name in an odd accent, that sounds like an Irishmen trying to sound stereotypically American. Sean. Funny enough, it was a fail, because it still sounded like, "Maerk."

Jacks POV

     I see Mark finally arrive and yell his name, to draw his attention. It apparently works, he turns in all different directions to try to did who's yelling for him. Now, I'm not very tall, taller than him, but not tall. So, I raise my hand in hopes he will see it. He comes to me and I notice that his eyes are darker than what I remember. And his smile is much brighter.
I pull him into a tight hug, and tell him how I've missed him and how great it is to see him again. He smiles, nods, and lingers a bit. It was comfortable though, for both of us. I realize that it was an awkward hug for the rest of the group, since we both lingered.
I pull away and look at his eyes again, and my stomach turns. Not in a sick way, but in an unusual way. Nevertheless, we all sit down and order a round of drinks.

Marks POV

     I decided I should go on one last drinking binge since I can no longer drink, even with the medication. I took some, and had about four drinks. From what I remember, I was the only one who had more than two.

Jacks POV

     Mark is wasted, I think to myself. But I remember him saying he couldn't drink anymore. What is he thinking? Felix tells me he has to get back to the hotel because Marzia is probably getting restless and worried about him since he left his phone with her.
Bob and Wade left about an hour ago, so I stayed with Mark to make sure he got home unharmed.
However, I don't know his address, how to drive on American roads, or who to call to get him. I ask Mark if he would mind staying at my hotel, and he slurs a few words but I'm pretty confident I heard a, "sure."

*Time Skip*

      I'm on the third floor, and the elevators out of order. Great. I struggle to manage Marks drunken weight going up the flights of stairs. After half dragging, half carrying his weight up the steps, I make it to my room and I gently plop him down on the bed.
I lay on the couch drenched in sweat. Two flights of stairs, in an un air-conditioned hall, with a man that cannot form a coherent thought, that gives off a lot of body heat, is really exhausting.
"Jack?"
"Yeah, buddy?"
"Why are you in my apartment?"
I chuckle quietly.
"Mark, we're in my hotel room."
Mark takes off his shirt, and I can see it's drenched in swear as well. I also notice that he has a nice build. I feel a pang of jealousy, and another pang of something, though I'm not sure what.
I catch myself staring at his chest, and his muscular torso. I begin to get confused. I've never noticed a man the way I'm noticing Mark. He turns his head slightly, his damp hair falls in his eyes, as I look up to meet them, my heart starts racing.