Mark

This will all be in Jacks POV

     I wake up and find that he's still here, happily. I remember the events that occurred only about an hour ago. I tug on his arm to wake him up, but it's an unsuccessful task, so I start to kiss his neck, and he wakes up to my scruff on his collarbone. He smiles sleepily, and says, "Thank you for everything earlier. And now." I laugh at him, "It was just as fun for me. I loved it." He pulls me back under the cover with him. " Why are you sleeping so much the past few days?" I ask a bit concerned. I hear nothing but snores. I unwrap his arm from me, and get up looking for something to or watch. I grab a blue bag of Doritos and sit on the couch and watch Family Guy. 
     I guess I must have laughed a bit too hard at the show because Mark come in rubbing his eyes and takes some Advil, I'm guessing it's for a headache. I pat the seat next to me, so he comes and sits on it. I put my knees down, for him to lay his head in my lap. A few minutes later, he's snoring again. I start looking up what could be wrong with you when you sleep so much. This is not a normal sleeping pattern, and we haven't done anything that could have exhausted him this much. I read what could be going on, because he also seems to be having headaches along with the sleeping. Most things that came up were the common cold, or taking too much medicine (not overdosing, but taking it too often). I begin to think that may be the problem, the common cold couldn't make him sleep thirteen hours out of the day, however he does take the Advil every time he wakes up, but it's not nighttime medication.
     I gently lay his head on the couch and put the medication away. It's normal Advil, I don't understand what could be going on. I walk back into the room and he's sitting up on the couch rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust to the light. "Mark, are you feeling alright?" He shakes his head, and I walk over to him, touching my hand to his forehead. He's definitely above the average body temperature. "I think I need to go to the hospital Sean. Please call an ambulance, I don't feel well," He says sounding drunk. " Of course I will babe." 
     I call them and within about five minutes, they're banging on the door. They bring in a stretcher, and lift Mark, who is asleep again, onto the stretcher. He doesn't even wake up. "Do you want to ride in the ambulance with him to the hospital?" I look up at the paramedic. She has short red hair, pale blue eyes, and she doesn't necessarily have a kind voice, but it could just be her voice, apart of who she is. I nod at her and she nods back. She tells the paramedic with a buzz cut and dark skin to start backing up, and they use the elevator while I run down the stairs to meet them at the truck. 

     When I get to the lobby, they're walking at the door. As soon as they get him in the truck, I'm in behind him, and the girl and I are trying to wake him up. He wakes up, but it takes a good while. He wakes up frightened, and looks at me, asking where he is without speaking. I look at him and smile comfortingly. "Mark, sweetheart, you're in the ambulance. Do you remember asking me to call one for you?" He shakes his head. "We're about fifteen minutes away from the hospital sir," the red-headed lady says. "You said his name was Mark, is that correct?" I nod. "Okay, I'm gonna need you to fill out some papers for your... friend." I look up and say, "Yes, he is more than my friend," she begins to say something, but I stop her and say, "I know you didn't say anything abut it, or ask, but I could tell you were curious. He is my partner." She looks down frowning. "Does that bother you, ma'am?" I ask a bit rudely. "No, of course not sir. You just made me really miss my girlfriend."