Love

Marks POV:

     I sit in the lobby waiting for Sean to come back, he said he'd be back at any moment. It's a surprisingly gloomy day, to be so wonderful for me. The sky is grey and it's pouring rain. But I smile anyway.  I enjoy the rain, appreciate it since I don't get it often anymore. I smile because I love Jack. I love him a lot. It took so long to realize, but I do love the crazy leprechaun. His bright blue eyes, his wonderful smile, his silly green hair. I love that man. I smile because I am happy.

     I see him walking up to the door, and I stand up out of my wheelchair and run straight for him, laughing away. He shrieks in mock fear, but hugs me tightly. "You better have not just been released, I just brought this heavy ass suitcase so I could stay with you, so you're gonna be staying whether you were released or not, because I didn't carry it for nothing!" I laugh and press my lips to his, but pull back quickly.
"Sean! How dare you!"

He looks at me in fear and confusion.

"Don't think I don't know."
"Don't know what?" He asks, confused.
"How could you make me fall in love with you the way you did?"

     His eyes soften, and kisses me again, laughing. 

"Don't scare me like that, you doof."
     I laugh and kiss him again, a long passionate kiss, the kind that makes you not want to pull away. But I did. and I realized we were still outside, and I was cold. I lead him back in, smiling away. The nurses were crowded around my wheelchair with a sign on it, written in cursive it asked, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" 
     The nurses smiled and were all holding balloons that I had delivered. In the seat of the chair, there was a letter.

     Sean, sweetheart, 

                                   I love you, with all my heart. I want you to stay with me forever. I want you to be here with me. Not the hospital, L.A. I want you to be with me for the rest of my insane life. I can;t get enough of you. I love you so much, I just want you to know. The only reason that this isn't long, is because I am starting to cry. But Sean, my love. Spend everyday with me, because that is all I want in life.

                                                                                                          Forever yours,

                                                                                                                                      Mark Fishbach