Official

Jacks POV:

     When I get to the lobby, I notice that it's raining outside. I scowl. I just redyed my hair three days ago! The rain is gonna make the green fade. I sigh and step outside anyway, trying to flag down a taxi. I feel guilty for leaving Mark here alone, but he is in the hospital...
     Finally I get a man to stop, and I tell him where to take me. 
"Ugh, why don't you go back to where you're from?"
"I'm sorry, excuse me?"
"You heard me. I hear your accent, why are you here? Why couldn't you just stay where you were?"
"Okay, SIIIR, listen up. No matter where I'm from, you're still getting money, and your job done regardless. So I HIGHLY suggest that you shut your mouth before I file a complaint and you lose your job. All you have to do is take me where I'm going and drop me off, not be a disrespectful douche for no reason." 

     The man glared at me through the rear-view mirror, but drove off anyway. He didn't say another word, nor did I. I didn't give him Mark's address, just out of fear of mine and his safety, so he drops me off about two blocks away. 
"That'll be forty-one fifty." 

    I look at the balance on the dash and see that it says about twenty dollars less. 
"Yeah, nice try, dick," I say as I scoff in his face throwing the money through the window.

     I find the hidden key and go in. I go straight to the phone and call him room.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, Mark. I was just calling you to let you know that I got here and safely and everything."
"Oh, good. That was very considerate of you. I was starting to worry."

I smile to myself before hearing him say, "So when will you be back? I might kinda sorta miss you a lot."
"Don't worry Mark, I'll be back soon. I'm gonna pack us both some stuff and I'll be there as soon as I'm done, okay?"
I hear him make a big, dramatic, sigh and roll my eyes laughing. 
"Okaaaaaay. But before you go, I just wanted to tell you that I have a surprise for you when you get back."

"You're literally in the hospital, how could you possibly have a surprise for me?"
"The nurses are my friends. You'll see soon enough. Buh-bye!!!"

     And that's the last thing I hear before I hear the click of him hanging up.