Confusion

Marks POV

     I look over and see Sean. But he's moving... Without moving? How is that? I feel dizzy.

"Mark? Mark!"
"What?" I try to ask. Why is he yelling?
     I feel his bare arm around my waist. He must've taken off his hoodie. His arm is kind of cool against my humid body. I grab his hand and it's also very cool. "You have very cool skin," I slur. Wow. Am I that drunk?
"Your skin is cool too, Mark," he mumbles awkwardly.
"No, I mean it feels cold against me. I like." I feel like I should be embarrassed, but I'm not. "Will you get in bed with me, Sean?" Okay, that was a bit more embarrassing.
     "Umm.. Alright then. I'm not sure what you thought I was going to do considering it's the only bed in here and that couch is hard as a boulder."
     I climb in bed and chuckle softly. I turn as see him taking off his shirt, and suddenly, I feel a bit aroused. It's probably the alcohol. He puts on another shirt, but I slur out, "Sean, as hot as I get at night, you'll be suffocating by morning." Somehow he understands that, and he pulls his shirt off again, and I realize how badly I want to wrap my arms around him.
      He lies next to me, and I roll over.
"Sean?"
"Mark."
My heart speeds up a little bit.
"Have you... Ever... Looked at a man?
"Yes, Mark. I'm looking at one now."
"No, Sean. I mean... The way you'd look at a girl?"

Jacks POV

    "Oh," I say quietly. His question confuses me. I look at him. Really look. I notice his hair is in his eyes once again. And his veins pop out a little more than usual. His biceps look unusually large. I want to touch him.
     I turn, before I embarrass myself. I mumble some nonsense, hoping he'll think I've begun to fall asleep, and I won't have to answer.
     "Sean. I really need an answer. I've never noticed a guy before, but I just noticed you. I want to feel you."
     My breath speeds up. I roll over again and look him in the eyes. He's serious.
     "Okay. Yes. I want to feel you too."
     When the words are out of my mouth, he closes his eyes. He rests his arm across my stomach, and his hand lies there. I grab it with mine, and bring it up. He caresses my chest, and I close my eyes. I feel him snake his hand between my arm and my ribs, and he pulls me closer. I feel his breath on my shoulder, and it's fast as well.

Marks POV

     I want him towards me, so I gently turn him to face me. I put my hand on his face, as he looks down. I feel his hand run down my chest, my torso, my waist, and I feel him go around to the back of my thigh. I sigh nervously.
     He brings it up and rubs his hand back and forth. I pull him closer to me, and lift myself up so I'm only a bit higher than him, and I look down at him. I'm not sure what I'm doing, or what he's doing, but it feels nice. I lie back down, still facing him. He lies on his back, staring at the ceiling. How have I never noticed just how good looking he is?
     I lay my head down, but I softly press my lips to his shoulder, but not as a kiss. He still feels cool to me.