Differences

Jacks POV

I fall asleep to his even breathing on my neck, with his lips on my bare shoulder. I feel different and I can't stop replaying what he said. Are things going to be weird now? Should we talk about it or was it the alcohol?
I wake up and look at the clock. 8:15. I look at him and he's still asleep. He looks so nice, and peaceful. I'm not yet sure if I should wake him. He will have one hell of a hangover. I watch him, the way his chest rises and falls evenly.
     I get up quietly, so not to disturb him. I get a glass of water, and some Advil for when he wakes up with a throbbing headache. I'm bored, so I decide to turn on the tv, and wait for him to wake up. It's kind of awkward to be awake in a silent room with a half naked man across the room.
     Finally, he wakes up and walks to to couch while rubbing his head. "I got you some water and Advil. It's over there. On the table. No, the other one," I say gently, so I don't add to his headache.
     Once he takes it, he comes to sit by me, and puts his elbows on his knees with his head in his hands. I noticed he looks a bit pale. "You alright, man?" He nods slowly. Then about 2 minutes later he rushes to the restroom, and I hear the alcohol make it's way back up.
Guess I should go clean that up.

Marks POV

     Jack walks in slowly, to check up on me. He helps me up, and pulls my pants down, and sits me in the shower with my underwear on. He turns on the cold water to chill my humid body. I yelp when it's too cold, and he chuckles.
      "Thanks, you dick," I say jokingly. He laughs and replies with, "I could've left it on cold. Be glad I'm in a good mood." I smile to that response. His voice is really soothing. Then again, I like when he's yelling, so when he's not, it's like ten times better.
"Sean?" He turns and looks at me, "about last night..." I trail off, not knowing what to say that would make sense. Mostly because nothing will make it make sense.
     I wanted to touch him, and I wanted him to touch me. That's all there is to it. Except... When he did it, it felt better than when anyone else did. It's so different. I want to understand, but I can't yet.
     I look up and see that he's blushing and looking at the floor. 'He looks so cute when he blushes,' I think to myself. He mumbles, "what about it?" "Sean, I don't understand it, but the way I feel towards you are different than they were before. Though I'm not sure what those feeling are... I know they're not just friendly feelings." "Then what are you feeling Mark?"
     'I love how he says my name. Maerk.' "I don't know... I liked feeling your hands on me, and I want to feel them on me again. Just not the same way." He looks up at me. His soft blue eyes glisten the way the bath water reflects in them.
"I liked it too, Mark." My heart picks up pace.

Jacks POV

     He stands up and pushes the wet, faded pink hair out of his eyes. He grabs my hand, and grips it pretty tight, walking me back to the main room. My breathing speeds up a little bit, and I know he noticed because he chuckles slightly.
     We stand at the foot of the bed, and he turns to face me. 'Do I want this?' I ask myself. I think I do. He puts one hand on my waist, and one on my cheek. I take a step closer to him. I suddenly want to close the gap. Very badly.