How

Marks POV:

     I hold him in my arms in the white hospital bed that smells of sterilization, and that awful hospital smell. But he doesn't seem to mind. He doesn't respond for several minutes after I ask him to live with me, but I can't bring myself to say I regret asking. I knew before that I didn't want him to leave, but right now, at this moment, I just couldn't bear the thought of not holding him anymore. I don't want to just Skype, or text, or what have you. I want to be able to kiss him, hold him, hug him. 
     "Sean?" "Yes?" I let out a sigh. Anxiety tries to take over my mind, but I hurry and ask, "Are you going to stay with me Sean? If you don't want to, I completely understand, but I suppose we need to make the decision now, considering that the plane will be leaving very soon, with or without you. 

"Mark, I'm just not sure. I mean its only been a few days, what if we were to.. fall apart next week?"

"We are not going to fall apart. We have been friends for quite a while, it seems unlikely that we would just fall apart the very next week. I know your family is in Ireland, Sean, and we can go every single holiday, or once a month, or something. We can definitely work something out. But please Sean," I whisper, "don't go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry this chapter is so late, and short! Hope you enjoy regardless!