I Promise

Jacks POV:

     I don't intend to, but I begin to cry. I want to stay with Mark, but I want to be with my family. I want to be in L.A., but i want to stay in Ireland. Who knows what will happen between me and Mark if I stay? Who knows what will happen if I leave? I'm much to afraid to find out either of these things.
     He tightens his hold on me in a comforting way. "Mark," I say choking up, "I don't know what to do. I want to be with you, but I want to go home. I'm so afraid... I've never lived outside of Ireland before." He chuckles softly, and whispers, "I know. That's how I felt when I left Cincinnati." "But you're still in the United States," I interject. "I know."
     "Listen, earlier I said that you have to make the choice today because your plane will be leaving, but that's not true. You can either extend your stay here for another week or so, or you could go back home and think about it, either way, I will be right here waiting for you to answer. I will not be seeing another person unless you tell me. I know that we are not together one hundred percent, but I'm not going to go and jeopardize our potential like that. If you would like to go home and think about this choice, that would be completely fine. My mind is set only on you, okay?"
     I nod, the tears are flowing quicker now, more constant. "Mark, you don't understand. I don't have the money to do that. I can't just go back and then make up my mind next week and come back here." 
"I will pay for everything."
"No."
"Sean, if it means that I could even possibly get to be with you all the time,  it's worth it to me. I know it's only been a short amount of time since I came out completely with my feelings about you. But they're only stronger now because of that."
      I think about that for a moment. I let it sink in what he had said. 
"Sean, you don;t know how many sleepless nights I had because of you. I couldn't understand why you were on my mind all that extra time after we would record or even just talk on the phone. Why I would just randomly start daydreaming about you during recordings and such. I couldn't understand why you were always just there. On my mind, in my dreams, everything. All the nights wondering what it would be like if you felt the same way about me. What it would be like to hold you. To have you hold me. Sean, this week has made me the happiest I've been in such a long time. And it's all because of you."
     I am on the edge of sobbing. He pushes me down to where my head is on his chest. He kisses the top of my head, and I start full on crying. "Sean, sweetie, if you want to stay here for awhile to clear your mind, you can, since you're not packed or anything. You have very little time left before your flight takes off, so no matter what your choice is, you have to choose what you are going to do for right now." I wipe my eyes and and clear my throat. I wait until I know my voice is stable enough to get through a sentence. I realize that I am very tired from the crying. 
      "So am I going to stay in the guest room or your room?" I ask when I look up to see his reaction. His eyes are closed and I fear that he has fallen asleep until he smiles a sleepy smile, but he keeps his eyes shut. "Whichever you want," he says groggily, before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this story seems to be in Jacks POV so much, but for some reason his seems to be easier to write in, haha. Hope you're still enjoying! (please don't stop reading bc of my super awkward A/N's omg)