Him

Marks POV

I pull him closer and lie down. I press his chest against mine and he lets out noise somewhere between a soft moan and a grunt. I look up into his blue eyes, and see myself. I begin to wonder what we're doing. Without realizing it, I press my lips to his.
His body jolts slightly and I lighten my hold on him, incase he wants to stop. He pulls away and straddles me, while pulling me up to meet his lips with mine. I grab at his back, to bring him tighter, but he's already pressed against me.
"Mark," he gasps, "please," he's panting unbelievably fast. In between breaths I get out, "do you want me to stop, Sean?" He shakes his head quickly and pushes so we're laying back down.

Jacks POV

'Things are getting heated,' I think. Should I stop? Is he going to stop? What if.. What if I don't want to stop? We keep pulling at each other to eliminate the nonexistent space between us.
I can feel my sweatpants stretching a good bit, but I don't know what to do about that. "Sean, we need to stop. We need to get ready to leave. We're already late," Mark mumbles breathlessly. It wasn't much of a motivation, if anything, I wanted him more. He stops me by loosening his hold on me and gripping my shoulders.

"Sean, we really should stop. We can talk about this on the way there, and maybe continue later?" I nod my head quickly.

I definitely wanted to finish this. Sooner rather than later. But beggars can't be choosers.

~Time Skip~

Mark put on some rather worn out jeans and a TinyBoxTim T-Shirt. I put on my "BOOPER DOOPER" hoodie and another pair sweatpants, more fit for the public though.
"MARK. LETS GO," I call to him, even though he's only one room over. He comes out laughing, "Okay ya leprechaun, let's go." I glare at him jokingly. Surprisingly, things aren't that awkward. They feel normal... Like it never happened. Which makes me wonder if we will actually continue this later.

Marks POV

How is this not more awkward? We leave and have to call a cab, since I, shamefully, got hammered last night. "Sean, do you have feelings for me?" I ask him this as soon as we're outside and no one can hear. "I don't meant to put you on the spot like that... But I would really like to know."
"I honestly don't know Mark. I know there is something different about us... I definitely enjoyed that... I don't just think of you as a friend anymore, but right now, it's still a bit weird to think of you as anything more, even in the near future. Not that I don't want to maybe try it out, but it's still different right now."
I took some few seconds to think about that. I understood completely, because that's exactly how I felt. I've never had feelings like this for man... I turn to say something to him, but he himself distracts me. He beautiful blue eyes stare into my brown ones. I notice the way his long lashes lock together, and I wonder how he can blink without them all getting tangled.
I notice how full his lips are, and he turns to grin at me, and I think to myself, 'What have I gotten myself into?' His voice. His eyes. His laugh. Him. Just him.
"Mark, we can talk about this later. When we continue the... er... our moment." He winks, and all I think is, 'kiss me.'

Jacks POV

     Do I have feelings for him? I know I want to kiss him. And I know that after last night, I want him to hold me. I want to be in his arms, and look into his brown eyes. I want to wake up cuddled to him. I want nothing more than to spend my time with him. I guess that's my answer. Yes, I do have feelings for him.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N if you'd like to read more this, let me know and I'll try my best to do two chapters a day, at the very least. If you have suggestions for future chapters, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Like I said, this is the first story I've written in about 2 years. Let me know! (: