Jack

This whole chapter will be in Marks POV. The next chapter will be in Jacks POV, so if you prefer Jack over Mark, calm down, it's coming. There may also be smut in these two chapters. ;)

     'I've never actually been in love. I thought I had been, multiple times, but apparently not. Not until now. When I look at him, it's the exact opposite from what everyone says it's supposed to feel like. I don't get butterflies... Instead, I feel super calm. Like he's my security blanket. We've only been... together? For about two weeks, and I already know that I don't want it to end anytime soon. It's quite hard for me to trust someone in a relationship, because in the last relationship, the person had cheated on me throughout it. But when I look at Jack, I know I can trust him. Something about him just makes me feel so safe and warm and.. loved.'

I'm thinking this as I walk by other hotel rooms, that aren't mine. I had bought some junk food from a convenient store, seeing as I really didn't want to go far from him, in case he woke up. I don't want him to be afraid, being alone in America and all. I finally get to our room, and unlock the door to see him sitting on the bed with a cup of instant coffee. I smile, but it feels funny on my face, and I think he can tell. 
     "Are you okay?" He says, concerned. I turn my head and in the mirror above the T.V. I see myself in it, and I look worn out, yet, apart from the funny feeling smile, I feel happier than I have in a while. I turn back to look down at him, in my pajama pants and flannel that I'd laid out this morning. I smile, but this one feels real. I nod happily, and hand him a pre-made sandwich. He takes it, unwraps it, and takes a hearty bite, and immediately looks like he regretted it. I scrunches his face up, in the cutest way possible it seems, and I burst into laughter. He goes to spit it out in the trash can, and takes a sip of his coffee, that probably couldn't have helped very much considering it's instant, but he doesn't seem to mind.
     I climb into bed while he gets a bag of chips. He picks a blue bag, but I honestly don't remember what I bought, I just bought some of the first ones I saw. He opens it and takes a handful out, eats them, and climbs back into bed with me. It seems a bit cold, but maybe it's just me. I could be a bit under the weather, like I always am after conventions. But when he climbs in next to me, he wraps his arms around me, and they still feel cool to me like before, yet I instantly feel warmer. I pull him close and hold him. He lays his head on my chest and I can feel his longer hair tickling me. I play with the green hair of his, and I can feel his smile against chest. I smile in return, and I then feel him press his lips against me, but not in a smile. His breathing starts to get uneven, and then I feel his hand run down my back, past my bottom, and stop at my thigh.
     I bite my lip gently to keep from making any noise, or give away my nervousness. He takes a deep breath, and pushes away slightly. He slips two fingers in the elastic of my the pajama pants that I had changed into, and tugs them down slowly. He stops at my knees, and brings his hand back up to right below my waist... right at the suddenly really tight part in my boxers. He looks at me, asking for permission without speaking. I push my lips to his harshly, obviously asking for more. He parts his lips and slips his tongue in my mouth while rubbing me through my boxers. He starts off slow, and speeds up as things begin to get heated. I can feel my boxers getting uncomfortably tighter, but the friction of my boxers against my package feels so good, especially with his cool hand causing it.
     I moan in pleasure and he speeds up. In the past, with women, I would last a while... but I already feel it coming. I moan a bit louder and he smiles smugly, sliding his hand inside the inconvenient boxers, he knows that I'm his already.