CHAPTER FIVE

unedited

Narrator

Emily sat down in the lunch room with Mona and Spencer, talking about stuff going on in the social media while they wait for the rest of their friends to enter the lunch room and have lunch with them. Mona constantly brings up Alison in every conversation they have, either when they are by themselves or when they're surrounded by other people, and now all of their friends know about Emily's undying 'love' for Alison Dilaurenis.

"Aww, stop denying, Emily," Spencer cooed, nudging Emily's shoulder with her own as she smirked, "It's adorable." Mona threw a grape at Spencer making her head snap back to the other brunette as Emily looked at Mona, amused.

"Ey, you cannot flirt with Emily anymore, she's got her eyes on someone else." Mona joked, making Spencer shift uncomfortably on her seat. Emily didn't bother to say anything about what Mona said because she already knew that it wasn't true that Spencer had a 'thing' for her. She'd always say That's impossible. She's as staright as a ruler!

"I wasn't even flirting with her!" Spencer protested as Mona lets out a laugh,

"Yeah you were. You know Spencer... Sluttin' it up." Spencer immediately kicked Mona's leg under the table. Emily chuckled and said,

"Guys, I need help with something." Both Spencer and Mona snapped their heads back to Emily. They both completely forgot that Emily was here.

"What is it?" Spencer questioned, raising one of her fine eyebrows as she leaned against her back against her chair.

Emily sighed and said, "I want to give Alison some clues that I like her.."

Mona clicked her tongue and said, "You could send her love letters.."

Spencer cuts in the conversation and says, "And make it anonymous!" Emily sighed and nodded her head,

"That'd probably be a good idea but how am I supposed to give it to her if she's not supposed to know it's me?"

Mona looked at Emily and gave her a death glare. How stupid of you, Mona thought, You could just leave it on her desk or something.. "You could put it in her locker." Spencer suggested using her businesswoman voice that she surely got from her mother and father.

"How am I supposed to put it in there? I don't know her locker combination!" Emily asked dumbly again making Mona growl at her. Emily smirked in amusement. She knew exactly what to do but she just wanted to piss Mona off, and it seems like it's working.

"We fucking break her locker put your damn love letter inside and then put it back on!" Mona hissed making Spencer stifle a laugh. If the boys saw this ohhh... they'd start laughing... Spencer thought.

"How?"

"Screw you, Fields. Go fuck your mom!" Mona hissed, standing up and she walked away, her heels echoing throughout the empty lunch room. Spencer looked at Emily and they both bursted out laughing. They loved tormenting Mona by pretending to be stupid. Mona doesn't like it when she had to repeat herself or when she has to explain something to you.

Whenever she explains stuff, it would be confusing. She would start rambling or have a dramatic outburst. Emily looked up to see Spencer handing her a piece of paper and a pen. Emily looked at her curiously.

"What's this for?" She asked, reaching up to take the paper and pen from Spencer.

"Why don't you write your first ever love letter?" Emily nods, agreeing that this would be a great idea.