CHAPTER 9+10

9+10 is 21 okay? dont even fight me on this.

I DIDNT PROOFREAD

I DIDNT PROOFREAD

I DIDNT PROOFREAD

-
Emily's POV

Then my memories came at once,

*flashback to when Em was 13*

"No," I whimpered out while looking at the blue eyed girl in front of me, "I don't want to have sex with you! I'm only 13."

"I'm 13 too and I'm willing to have sex with you, Emily," She caresses my cheek with the back of her hand and looks at me with a smirk, "Because I love you.."

"No you don't!" I yelled and I finally got off her grip.

I quickly stood up and looked back to Skylar with tears in my eyes, "I don't know what has gotten into you, Skye, but this is not you."

Then I left.

* 3 days later

I walked in the alleyway where I was supposed to meet Jeremy. I froze when I saw a blonde girl on the floor. I bent down in front of her and I was immediately mesmerized by the girl. Her eyes were closed, she was unconscious. Then I realized that I should call 9-1-1 instead of staring at her face so I took out my phone,

But before I could even unlock it, I heard Skylar's voice behind me,

"Well, well, if it isn't Emily Fields. Came here to save the day, huh? That's my cousin right there."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her,

"Her name is Alison. I suggest you let her die or else I will kill you," Skylar said.

"Oh my god, what did you do to her, Skye?!"

"Why are you so concerned by her? It's not like you know her.."

"Youre right. I don't, but this is bad news, Skye. You could get in so much trouble."

"I don't care," Skye hissed, "I just want that blondie to die!"

"You're blonde!"

"that blondie."

"What's your problem with her? Don't go all Hitler with me!"

"She stole my Mom away from me. Ever since my Mom married her dad she has been my Mom's number one girl."

"So... She's your step sister?"

"Yes," She huffed, "But It really doesn't matter for now. I like cousin better. And I have to go, Emily. My step-brother's going to be looking for me."

"What about your step-sister?"

"Call the ambulance and shit," Then she came closer to me and made me stand up by her pulling me by the collar of my shirt, "But don't tell them it was me."

I gulped and nodded nervously and Skylar dissapeared into thin air.

Ok, I'm over exaggerating but whatever.

I took out my phone and called the ambulance. The paramedics came and put Alison on one of the stretchers and the police came to ask me questions about the incident.

And of course I told the police about what Skylar did! Even if I didn't, they would've found out anyways.

The next day, I went to the hospital to visit Alison who was in a coma, as Skylar's Mom said to me.

"Hi, pretty girl," I whispered, grabbing her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. She didn't budge. As usual. I just kept on staring at her face before I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Skylar's Mom, Katherine, looking at me with a frown,

"What are you doing here, Emily?" She asked, but not in mean way,

"I don't know," I shrugged, "Just visiting."

Katherine brushed her brown curls to her shoulder and she smiled at me, "Thank you so much for calling the ambulance, Emily, if it weren't for you then Alison could have been dead by now."

(I don't know these injury stuff because i really didn't listen whenever I was in health class so..)

"Skylar hit Alison with a baseball bat on the head and Alison might have lost a little bit of her memory.... When she wakes up, you could be here but she wouldn't remember you after that because she will lose memories throughout her life.. But maybe only for the next few weeks.."

"Oh." I said, dumbfounded.

"Okay."

"Mommmmmm" I heard a raspy voice say. We both turned around and we looked at Alison who had her eyes open. Hey icy blue eyes looked similar to Skylar's.

Her Mom turned to me and yelled,

"Call the doctor!"

Then I went running to call the doctor.

*

"You know you're not as bad as Skylar described you as," I told Alison as she sat down on the swing beside me with a small smile on her face,

"Really?" She chuckled, "What'd she describe me as?"

"A thief for mothers."

Alison laughed and then I joined in. She smiled one more time to me before she leaned in and kissed my cheek. I let the touch linger before I spoke up,

"Ali, what was that for?" Alison looked at me and smiled,

"You're leaving tomorrow... I.. Just want to do that as a sign for our goodbye... I probably wouldn't remember you and so will you because you're probably going to be old and--" I cupped the girl's cheeks and said,

"Don't say that... I will never forget you!"

But I did forget about her... All because of one accident.

*flashback end*

"What the hell," I muttered, placing my palm on my temple, "What is happening?!" I yelled.

All the costumers looked to our direction, including Alison. I was gripping on my hair screaming What is happening. My head hurts like hell and I am remembering stuff!

I can't believe this...

Alison... She was the girl I fell in love with that I couldn't remember the face, name of. The girl who broke my heart was my first actual love. (Alison)

The last thing I heard was,

"CALL 9-1-1!"

Before I blacked out.

-

plot twist