CHAPTER 22; Alison's POV

lmao. finally. ^^^^

I watched as the paramedics take Emily into one of the stretchers and then they carried her into the ambulance. They asked Garrah a few questions but my cousin, Skylar, for some reason fled away from the scene. I'm going to ask her what happened later.

"Hey, babe, are you okay?" My boyfriend, Chad suddenly asked. I snapped my eyes back at him. He reached up to my hand which was on top of the table and intertwined our fingers. Usually, I would feel butterflies erupt in my stomach but I was too busy thinking if Emily was okay or not.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I smoothly lied. Chad nodded then he went back to his food. I looked out to the window, which by the way was huge, and watched as Garrah went in the ambulance and it sped away. I sighed quietly and continued eating.

I hope Emily was okay, whatever happened to her. Her sudden outburst had to be serious. She looked totally lost, she was gripping on her hair and she was screaming, asking what was happening. That was the time when Skylar suddenly ran out of the café, I was the only person who saw her run out because everyone else were focused on Emily.

That was quite rude, I must admit.

at skylar's apartment

"What was that?" I asked in disbelief as I sat on her bed, facing her. Her perfect eyebrows raised in confusion... in fake confusion. I could read this girl like an open book, we grew up together! But I forgot what happened to me when I was 13, everything was erased from my memory. But I remember sitting on the swings talking to a brunette that I can't see the face of.

My stomach always fluttered at the thought of the mysterious brunette. She must've been special since she was the only thing I remembered. I know exactly where that took place at and when. It was on a sunny Saturday, on the blue big swings in the middle of the local park. I remembered exactly what the brunette wore.

She wore a fuchsia pink blouse and denim shorts. I didn't see her face but I already knew she was gorgeous.

"Oh, when that freak had an outburst then I ran out?" She asked innocently, with a devilish smile on her face making me clench my jaw. She was such a bitch.

"She's not a freak," I hissed.

Skylar scoffed, "Indeed, she is. You just don't remember," I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed. I wonder what the hell she was talking about.

"What do you mean I just don't remember?"

"You don't,"

"What do you mea--"

"Shut the fuck up!" Skylar yelled, making me flinch. She stood up and pointed at me in a manner that would scare the hell out of you, "You shut the fuck up right now or else I'm going to tell your motherfucking dad you're gay!"

"I'm not gay!" I protested then frowned, "You are,"

I felt her hand slap my cheek. I placed my palm on my cheek and felt a tear run down my cheek at the contact. My cheek stinged and I felt like fainting but I tried my best not to. I look up to her with my eyes filled with tears,

"What have I ever done to you?" I questioned, my voice cracking.

"What have you done to me? Huh?" She mockingly said then she chuckled bitterly, "You ruined me, Alison. I was sent to the mental institution because of you!"

"Wha--? I don't remember.."

"It's because I fucking smashed your head with a baseball bat. You were going to die but this retarted bitch came to save you,"

I still couldn't remember but when she said this retarted bitch I somehow got a glimpse of the girl at the swings... Except I was in the hospital holding her hand.

"Who was this retarted bitch?" I managed to choke out in between my sobs,

"I'd rather not tell you, Alison." She said then she left me in her living room, sobbing.

-

"Come on, Babe... I've been waiting all my life for this," Chad murmured. He was hovering over me and he was half naked. He had no shirt on but he still had boxers,

thankfully.

"I'm not ready yet, Chad," I whispered weakly. I saw him smirk before he actually took off his boxers revealing his... You know what. He was about to take of my underwear but I got a grip on his wrist,

"Please no," I pleaded, he didn't stop. He just went in but before he could even touch my underwear someone punched him from the back then he fell. I opened my eyes to see Skylar.

Skylar?!

What the hell.

She flicked her wrist (look at the flick of the wrist) to ease the pain and then she looked at me in disbelief,

"Never date a fuckboy," She said then she hissed at the pain probably from the punch she gave Chad, looking at me she says, "Have I ever told you that?"

I just shook my head then Skylar sat in front of me with her legs criss-crossed.

"Do you want to know who I want you to be with?" She suddenly asked, taking my hand, squeezing it gently,

"Umm.. Who?"

"Emily."

--

Oh shit.

i never introduced myself! oh my god how rude. ok.

my name is ashley and im a hoe.

ok?