listen ; an emison one shot

a/n: this is a emison one shot that randomly came up to my mind so I wrote it! I don't even know why I made a cover but enjoy!

emily

"Emily, why the hell do you always sit here?" My bestfriend, Hanna, asked as she pouted and sat beside me. I smiled at her then pointed at the blonde sitting at a table right in front of our table.

She was alone, though. She was always alone. Sometimes, her friend, Aria, would sit with her. . . But, now days, Aria's always with us. I really didn't want her to sit with us. It was nothing personal, though, it's just that, she can't just leave her friend by herself just to sit with the populars. She's showing me that she wasn't a good friend after all and she would do that to me.

Anyways, Hanna and I aren't accepting new members to our group.

Unless, that mystery girl decided to join.

"Who even is she? We don't even know her, Emi–" I nudged her knee with my knee when I saw Aria approaching our table with her tray and Hanna quickly pressed her lips together. We both smiled fakely to the girl and she immediately reciprocated,

"Can I sit here?" Why did she even need to ask that? Even if we said no, she would still sit with us. This was the only time she actually asked.

"N–" Hanna began to say but I was quick enough to put my hand on her lips to shut her up. Hanna raised an eyebrow questioningly to my direction but I ignored her and gave Aria a fake smile,

"Sure," I said, faking my enthusiasm. I really didn't want to appear rude to Aria because what if she would say bad things about me to my mystery girl?

No. No. We don't want that to happen,

I know what you're probably thinking.

So, you're using Aria to get to your mystery girl?!

Basically.

I won't even deny it. Because we all know it's true. I didn't even notice Aria started blabbering about something until I heard her say,

Alison.

Who was Alison? The moment it left Aria's mouth and travelled right into my ear, I tensed. Who was Alison to make me feel this way? It's just a name.

Then, Aria giggled and pointed to my mystery girl.

"That loser over there," She said. Does Aria not realize she's the loser here or is she just only judging everyone but her?

Then Hanna lets out a loud fake tortured laugh and said in a very fake manner, "She's a loser?" She chuckled bitterly, making me widen my eyes a little. What was she doing?

Eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed she said, "She most certainly is not a loser," Aria's eyes widened and then she quickly stood up and ran out of the cafeteria.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Alison standing up to go after Aria. What the hell was she doing? She's supposed to stay on her seat so that I could go to her table and get to know her! She's not supposed to go after the person who described her as a loser.