CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-
Alison's POV

It has been 5 days since I came home from wherever we went (I don't even know what country we went to because Lorenzo wouldn't tell me) and I still haven't seen Emily! I asked Spencer, Aria and all her friends (I might've forgotten to ask Garrah) but nobody knew where she went.

I have been searching. What upsets me is that whenever I go to Emily's (It's actually Garrah's) apartment to ask Garrah where she went, she wasn't home! Christmas Break is over and it has been 14 days since Emily's friends declared that she definitely has disappeared. I thought it was a joke. Nobody asked Garrah. She definitely has to know because they're like. . . Roomates!

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I opened the door and it revealed a tall brunette. She had a nice tan on her skin and she reminded me of Emily especially of her brown eyes. She was pretty.

"Hi?"

The girl looked down to the paper she was holding and she cleared her throat,

"Is this where Alison lives? Because if this is not then I swear I'm going to kill my si--"

"It is." I reassured her because she sounded like she was about to start rambling and her voice was shaky.

"Oh," she cleared her throat once more and said, "I'm Emilia's sister."

"Emilia ?"

"Oh, right! Emily's sister." She says,

"Continue.."

"And Emily sent me here to give you this,"

She took out a white envelope from her pocket and she handed it over to me as I took it. I examined it,

"It's really special, Emily told me." I looked up to the brunette but only to see her looking up to the sky with a small smile on her face,

"You could've seen her face. She begged me not to open it because she said it was so special and it was personal. I joked around with her and told her that I would only not read it and send it to you unread if she lent me her cabin for the night,"

"The cabin was special to her and I thought she would go like Ok fine whatever read it because she has never let anyone in her cabin before but instead she said ok, but please just dont read it, it's very important, but now I know why,"

She looked back down to me, her chocolate orbs twinkling in excitement, "Because she's in love."

A loud torturous cough came out of my mouth as I choked on my own spit. People were unbelievable! First it were Emily's friends teasing us and now it's her sister?! What was wrong with our cruel planet?!

"Oh my god are you okay?" She asked in concern, "Emily would kill me if something bad happened to you!"

I looked up to her again, "What do you mean?"

"She sent me here to look after you for she will be gone for a couple of weeks, months, maybe years."

"I don't need anyone to look after me," I crossed my arms and squinted my eyes at the tall brunette, "I'm already a big girl."

She chuckled as if she was amused and said, "Don't be silly, now let me in, I have things to do." And then she brushed past me and she went in my apartment, followed by a guy in a uniform who carried her luggages.

What have I gotten myself into?

What will I tell my mom?

She will probably make accusations and assumptions when she finds out about this girl who is supposedly my crush's sister, whom I don't know the name of, staying in my apartment without my permission!

But little did I know that the strong bond between us will start here and little did I know that she would be my companion for 5 months, where Emily's existence wasn't present.

//
(If you guys haven't figured, well, Emily is still in Canada, crying because PAM died dude PAM FIELDS, my spriti animal DIED)

5MONTHSLATER*^*

"Yo, ugly monkey, where my sunglasses at?" I heard Madison, Emily's sister, ask me from our room. Yes, she and I shared a room so we're basically roomates. After she brushed past me, she properly asked me if she could stay in my apartment for a while because I yelled at her telling her that she was so damn rude and stuff.

"How am I supposed to know? You always expect me to know where your stuff are!" I whined. Madison came out of the room, she wore a neon pink flowy shirt and she wore jeans that hugged her figure perfectly.

"Because you're smart and you have glasses!"

"These," I pointed to my glasses, "Are for me to see stuff that are too far for me to see."

"What if my sunglasses are far? Wouldn't you see it?" She was joking. I was sure of it. Madison might act like she's stupid and dumb (yep im stupid because they're synonyms) but she's smart. Way smarter than me.

"Stop playing, Madison. We need to get to the airport. I can't wait to see Emily."

Yes, you heard that right.

Last week, Emily left us a message saying,

I'll come back home. . . Pick me up exactly next week in the airport at 6pm and wait near Starbucks.

And I'm so damn excited.

--

: i didnt proofread :

{ily}