CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

ok i want to stop saying i didnt proofread because im pretty sure you would already know that i never proofread because im lazy

-
Narrator's POV

Alison squealed and wiggled her way out of Madison's embrace. Madison involuntarily frowned as Alison dusted herself off. They were outside the airport. Alison didn't know what to say to Emily so she asked Madison what she should do. Madison, as her goofy self, gave Alison an auntie hug.

"Ew, oh my god, Madison."Alison giggled,

"Don't ew me! You asked for it," Madison huffed, crossing her arms as she glared at Alison.

"Why do you seem so pissed?" Alison asked while chuckling making Madison angrier.

"You elbowed my boob!" Madison shrieked out, pointing dramatically to her chest.

"Ugh, okay. Sorry," Alison apologized. She then started laughing and Madison joined in.

"Hey, Cupcake," Alison heard a raspy voice call out. Alison turned around to see Emily, yes EMILY, walking up to them with a huge smile on her face. Alison grinned and jumped into Emily's arms, her legs involuntarily wrapping itself around Emily's waist, giving her a koala hug.

Emily giggled and placed her hands on Alison's legs to make sure she wouldn't fall,

"Well, look who misses me."

Alison smiled and rested her chin on Emily's shoulder as Emily walked up to Madison.

"Hey, Mads,"

"Hi," Madison greeted with a warm smile, "I guess I can't hug you."

"Guess not." Emily muttered, turning around to get in the car, Emily turned around to face Madison, "You drive."

"Okay."

Alison got off Emily and went in the car with a grin on her face.

//

Madison was silently driving, her eyes glued to the road while her sister's eyes were glued to the blonde girl beside her who was sleeping peacefully, her head resting on Emily's shoulder. It just brought a memory come up on her mind. It was the time when they were watching a movie.

Emily smiled at the sight and kissed Alison's head lightly right when Madison glanced at the rearview mirror.

"You are really are in love, huh?" Madison whispered, chuckling silently. Emily made eye contact with Madison through the rearview mirrow and she gave her a smile but she didn't respond to Madison's teasing comment.

"Thanks for taking care of her," Emily said quietly to Madison which Madison responded with a small nod.

Madison really liked seeing Emily and Alison together, not only were they happy with each other but they had a good chemistry too. Madison could see the love in their eyes when they looked at each other.

They both are oblivious... Very very oblivious. The obliviousness makes me really sad, Then Madison chuckled to herself.
//

When Garrah opened the door she was suprised to see Alison and Emily whom she hasn't seen for 5 months but she was even more suprised to see Madison. The last time she saw Madison was at the airport. When she was about to leave and fly to Rosewood.

Madison and Garrah had a history. Garrah was Madison's first love. (guys im too lazy to tell you the story about madison and garrah in a quick summarization but if u want) Madison's eyed widened when her gaze fell on the blonde. Both their jaw dropped as Emily and Alison looked at the both of them in confusion.