CHAPTER SEVEN

unedited; sorry for any mistakes

-
Narrator's POV

"Okay.." Emily said, turning her head to her left so Alison wouldn't see Emily's face. Since they were still at the same position, Alison reached over to Emily's face and forced her to look into her blue eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Alison asked, unaware of how close her and Emily were. They were at kissing distance and that just drove Emily crazy. Emily couldn't say anything, her words were stuck in her throat because Alison is slowly leaning in and she was wondering if Alison knew what she was doing.

"Alison." She got closer.

"Alison!" Alison quickly leaned back and her eyes went wide when she realized what she was doing. She almost kissed Emily! She was about to get off her position, which was hovering over Emily, but then Emily wrapped her arm around Alison's waist in one swift move.

"E-Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"You're hand's on my ass."

"..."

"Emily!"

"Oh, sorry! It was an accident."

Alison could see a smirk forming on Emily's face and she immediately knew that it wasn't an accident. Emily still hasn't removed her hand from her ass and Alison playfully slapped Emily's hand away and finally got off her position and sat beside Emily.

"You're such a fuckboy." Alison muttered. Emily looked at Alison and gave her a smile.

"Only for you." Emily whispered quitely that Alison didn't even hear it.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Emily, we should be working on our project."

"I know."

"Why aren't we doing it then?"

"Because I'd rather do you."

"What?" Alison shrieked out.

"What?" Emily repeated, not believing what she just said.

"ANYWAYS. Here's the list of what we need to buy."

Emily quickly skimmed the piece of paper and her eyebrows immediately rose when she saw the word socks.

"What do we need socks for?"

"We don't."

"Then why is it on the list?"

"I can't find any socks to wear for tomorrow."

"Okay." Emily said, laughing.

--

"Hey, look, isn't that Ben right there with one of your friends?" Alison questioned, pointing at the opposite direction of where they stood.

"Where?" Emily whipped her head around to spot none other than Mona, clinging onto Ben Cooper with a big giddy smile on her face. Emily felt her anger bubble up inside her. How dare Mona, her so-called 'bestfriend', hang out with the person she hates.

Emily lets go of Alison's hand and stomps her way to the two. Alison immediately missed Emily's warmth but she was more worried of what Emily would do because she could see how angry the brunette was, by the way she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her friend.

"Emily!" She called out behind her and catched up to her. Emily was speed walking and Alison was too, since she wanted to keep her pase with Emily.

Emily glared at the other brunette right in front of her as Mona's jaw drop upon seeing her bestfriend.

"Oh--Hi, Emily!" Mona smiled innocently although she knew what Ben did to her. She was the girl that was there for her and she was the shoulder Emily cried on when Ben broke Emily's heart.

"Don't Hi, Emily me! What the fuck are you doing with this stupid ass fuckboy?!" Emily screamed. Alison finally caught up to Emily but she stopped halfway beside Emily.

"What's you talking about?"

"Fuck you!" Emily screamed, grabbing Mona's starbucks cup and threw the coffee in it at Mona's face. Mona shrieked and Ben immediately took a piece of napkin from the table beside them and wiped her face.

Ben looked at Emily with his eyebrows furrowed. He was mad.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Stupid bitch!" He yelled as Emily clenched her fists. Emily knew that Ben knows what she was capable of but she wondered why Ben was acting all tough on her even though he knows that Emily could just beat his ass in one swift move.

"What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. With. Him?" Emily repeated her question and glared at Mona who glared back.

"He's my boyfriend."

"Are you fucking kidding me? After all we've been through, Mona! You chose him over me? Fuck you, stupid assholes. You're going to regret leaving me, Mona. You're going to regret every bit of this conversation." Emily flipped the table beside Mona and Ben and she stormed off.

Mona looked at Alison who was looking at the table, which flew a few metres away from it's original spot, her mouth slightly parted.

"What're you still doing here, pink ass? Leave!" Mona spat. Alison rolled her eyes at the brunette and ran to where Emily went.

-

"I can't believe her, Garrah!" Emily cried, her head resting on Garrah's shoulder while Garrah ran her hand through Emily's hair to soothe the brunette.

"It's all going to be okay, Emily." Garrah comforted Emily. Garrah heard someone knocking on the door and she quickly got up to open the door.

She was immediately greeted by a blonde.

"Oh, hey? Umm.." Garrah scratched her neck akwardly trying to formulate words to say to the blonde.

The blonde smiled giddily at Garrah and took her hand out, "I'm Alison!" Garrah took her hand and shook it,

"Er--Alison? Now is not the time, um, I'm Garrah."

"Is Emily in there?"

"Who?"

"Emily."

"Oh, yeah. Why?"

"I'm her friend. I was there when Emily confronted her friend and I am here to comfor her. May I come in?" Alison asked politely.

Garrah gave her a small smile and let the blonde in. Alison quickly made her way over to Emily who was still crying her ass off. Alison sat beside her on the couch and started rubbing her back for comfort but she didn't say anything. Emily's head was down so she didn't see who it was but she knew it was Alison. She inhaled Alison's vanilla scent and then a small sad smile spread across her face.

"Hi, Ali," Her voice cracked and Emily started sobbing again.

Alison hugged the brunette and kissed the top of her head, "Shh.." She comforted, "It's going to be okay."

--

emily has lots of enemies