CHAPTER FOURTEEN

p.s. i didnt proofread but i would be glad if you pointed out to some mistakes but please don't be rude about it x

-
Emily's POV

It's the Christmas Break and I haven't seen Alison in 4 days. She told me that she was going on a vacation with her guy friend. I wasn't very fond of that guy. What was his name? Uh--oh yeah!

Lorenzo.

I heard he had a thing for my baby but I had nothing else to do to stop her from going with him because I'm not Alison's girlfriend or Mom. I'm just her friend. But I did hire a person to follow Alison and that fuckboy around. I'm such a stalker. I know. But I'm doing this for my baby's own good. I mean what if suddenly Lorenzo makes a move and then they end up together?!

Nope. She's mine.

But what was worrying me was what if Alison and Lorenzo had mutual feelings for each other? I can't bear that. I would probably kill myself. . . Or not. If they did, then I would try my best to steal my girl (which he stole from me in the first place) with my charming self and my cheesy pick-up lines.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I groaned lightly then dragged myself up. I opened the door and it revealed my older brother, West.

"Oh," I squeaked out, his big muscular figure scaring me, "Hi, bro. . . How are you?"

He gave me a tight smile and then brushed past me into my living room.

"Dude, can't you greet me too?" I asked in disbelief. He stopped dead in his tracks then turned around to face me, his expression hard. He looked serious.

"Why did you hire someone to stalk a girl?" He asked in his buisness tone.

"Stalk? What? I would never do that. . ." I abruptly lied. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me with his jaw clenched.

"Don't lie to me, Emilia! (Yes Emily's real name in my book is Emilia but only her family calls her that) you know exactly what I'm talking about."

I sighed then rolled my eyes, "Fine. . It's because I like her and I wanted to make sure that the guy who she's with wouldnt make a move on her because I heard that he had a thing for her."

His expression softened and a small genuine smile formed on his face, "I knew it,"

"Wait what?"

"I knew it. I knew you were in love--"

"--Don't even go there, West."

He chuckled, "Well, you wouldn't do something like this. . Unless that person's really improtant to you. You have never even done something like this for Mary or whatever her name was."

"Maya." I corrected.

"Whatever, no one cares about her. She was a bad influence in you anyways."

"I thought you liked her for me. . . That's why I tried to keep our relationship. To be honest, she had a bad attitude and she was too clingy."

"No, the first time I laid my eyes on her I knew she was bad for you. I've always found her. . . Touchy perhaps?"

"Touchy? Was she touchy with you?"

"Yeah," He said and then he flashed me his charming smile, "Maybe she dated you so that she could get to me."

"Hah, no."

"Jealous of how charming and hot I am?" He teased, the corner of his lips curving into a smug smirk.

"No, you're ugly."

"Okay." He said, faking offence.

"Why did you come here anyways?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"To come and bring you back to Canada."

"What?" I said, shocked, "Why?!" Why was he going to bring me back to CANADA?! That's far from here! Shit and I don't want to leave my princess here, I haven't even made her mine.. Yet. Would she even care that I'm gone?

"Because of Mother," I heard him mutter, "She's in the hospital."

//

CLIFFHANGFEREEFNEKDIWBEKFJEBFJFIHWNWKFOEHFKD

*someone asked me what my favourite stores were in the mall...

Hot Topic 😻😻 Cuz I live for band t-shirts and the disney quotes as t shirts there <33 and THEIR PINS OMFG

&

PINK-- because I have two sides in me.

bye?

ily x