CHAPTER TWELVE

a/n: after you read i dare you to read all of what im saying at the bottom ;))

-
Narrator's POV

Emily stood up as Aria did too. They both hugged each other and tears started to stream down their faces. Emily pulled away and cupped Aria's cheek with her hand,

"I missed you, Cherry."

"I missed you too, Caramel."

After their emotional reunion they both sat down and stared at each other for a while. It was silent on their table. Spencer and Alison just studied the other girls, no one dared to say a word.

"Who wants happy meal?" Spencer asks, breaking the silence with her playful self.

Aria squealed and said, "Me!"

"Me too." Emily said,

"Me, I want three."

Spencer looked at Alison and giggled, "You can't have three happy meals, Ali, I'm not rich."

"Emily said she would want two! Why can't I have three?" Alison defended, pouting. Emily laughed and wrapped her arm around the blonde's shoulder. She looked down to the blue-eyed girl with a giggle,

"You're so funny." She said. Alison was about to say something but then they all started chatting, completely forgetting about the happy meal which didn't make Alison happy at all. She was hungry. She was longing for another happy meal! Sure, she just had one two minutes ago but that's not the point! She's still hungry and that one tiny cheeseburger wasn't enough.

"Wait-- I forgot about the cheeseburgers." Spencer suddenly said making Alison squeal in the inside. Finally! Glorious food. Spencer stood up and ordered the food. They all started eating and then when they were done, they went to the park.

//

Emily bent down and looked at the roses on the store. After they went to the park, they went to the beach but Emily excused herself to 'use the washroom' but actually she was going to buy Alison something.

She picked up a bouquet of roses and smiled. The roses reminded her of Alison because the roses were beautiful. She bought the roses and ran back to where Alison, Spencer and Aria were sunbathing at.

"Where's Ali?" Emily asked when she didn't see Alison.

Spencer took her sunglasses off and looked up to Emily, "She's--"

Emily felt someone wrap their arms from behind her. Emily inhaled sharply and immediately recognized Alison's scent. She felt her cheeks heat up at the feeling of Alison's chest pressed against her back. Alison, on the other hand, loved the feeling of Emily's abs beneath her palm.

Alison leaned into Emily's neck,

"You look so sexy," She whispered huskily, her lips brushing against Emily's neck making Emily shiver, "And beautiful."

Emily swiftly turned around, unwrapping herself from Alison's hug and looked at Alison's eyes seriously.

"Here," she said, handing Alison the roses she bought. Alison looked at the roses and she smiled warmly,

"They're beautiful," She said, taking the bouquet of roses, her fingertips brushing against Emily's.

Well, this is going to be a long day, Emily thought.

//
Emily's POV

"Ha, these are so big!" Aria squealed out as she puts on Spencer's onesie. Of course Spencer's onesie was going to be big for Aria. Spencer is tall. Alison came out of my closet with a unicorn onesie and I smiled at the sight. She wobbled in front of me. She looked up to me under her lashes and she smiled shyly,

"Do you like it?" I heard her ask. I placed my finger on her chin and forced her to look at me. I used my other free hand and poked the horn on her hoodie.

"Yeah, the horn's a little funny."

She smiled and then turned around. She took something from one of the shopping bags, yes we went shopping, and handed it over to me. It was a onesie! It was a monkey onesie!

"Whyy?" I whined, Alison placed her hand on my arm,

"Pleaaasse, preeetty pleeease?" She pleaded, pouting. I sighed in defeat and finally gave in. I went inside my closet and changed into the onesie. I came back outside to see everyone in their onesies and they were sitting down on the couch while Aria had a popcorn bowl on her lap, who was in between Spencer and Alison.

"Am I missing something?" I asked,

Alison's eyes snapped up to my direction and her lips curved up into a goofy smiled,

"You look cute," I was about to say no i dont or thanks but then she quickly added, "Now come on, cutie, the movie's about to start!" Alison's soft hands wrapped around my wrist as she pulls me down into the couch with her. I looked at the TV and realized that the movie has started,

"You guys didn't even wait for m--"

"--shut up, Caramel. Can't you see we're watching a movie?"

"Uh--yeah but-" I was cut off when Alison's hand suddenly smack my lips shut,

"Shhh, babe." She whispered. I let the word babe linger in my ear before I looked back to the TV, pretending to watch the movie. I was not interested in the movie, whatever it was called.

I let my gaze fall on the blonde next to me who now has her head on my shoulder, I could still see the side of her face though. I smiled when her lips curved into a dorky smile when this "prince" in the movie marries this girl, I don't even know what's happening.

"Where's my favourite gayest person in the wor--" Garrah exclaimed as she barged in the room. When she saw that I had guests she immediately clamp her mouth shut and I saw her blush. Spencer picked up the remote and pressed pause. We all looked back to her as she tried to formulate some words to say.

"Uh--Sorry," She cleared her voice and looked away, awkwardly stepping closer to us, "I didn't know Emily had guests. Oh my god, y'all look so cute in your onesies! SQUAD GOALS AS FUCK!"

Spencer turned to me and smiled, "I already like this girl." I gave her a smile,

"The party hasn't even started yet."

Alison placed her hand on my arm, "What party?"

"Just wait and see."

==
I didn't proofread ok, im not perfect, I don't proofread, im tooooo lazy. it's noting personal i mean idec if there are mistakes, i only care when stuppid ass people correct my wrog grammar in a rude way (like YOU DUMBASS THIS IS WRONG) i try my best.

bye rachet ass hoes

-poot