CHAPER FIFTEEN

-
Emily's POV

"What happened to her?" I asked, cautiously looking up to him. He swallowed and looked back to me with a serious expression on his face, crossing his muscular arms.

"Stage 4. Cancer."

"HOW?! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed.

"She knew it all along but she kept it from us. She didn't want us to worry about her," He closed his eyes and let a tear drop, "Don't be mad, Emilia. You know she only did that for our own good."

"She always tells us to think about other people," I said, my voice cracking, "But when will she think about herself?! She has to think about herself too! She's dying for goodness sake!"

"Please keep your composure, Emilia."

"Can you stop calling me Emilia?! It's Emily. E-M-I--"

"I know you're upset, Emilia, but you don't have to throw all your anger to me. Go change and pack up your suitcase. I'll pick you up tomorrow."

And with that, he was gone.

//

"Ali,"

"Yes?"

"When you come back to Rosewood, do you wish to see me again?"

"Yes."

"What if I'm not here?"

"Then I'll wait,"

"What if I'm not coming back?"

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere. Bye,"

"I love you, E--"

Emily ended the call.

//
Narrator's POV

Emily sat on her blue beanbag with a hard expression on her face. She was in her room waiting for West to pick her up. Garrah came in the room, a towel covering her hair and another towel wrapped around her body. She had a blow dryer on her hand but it was unplugged. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the brunette sitting with a few luggages around her.

"Where ya' goin, kiddo?"

"Home. Personal issues."

"Who's picking you up?"

"My brother."

"Oh," Garrah said and then she came out of the room.

//

Emily thought that nobody cared about her anymore, besides West and Wayne, because Garrah didn't even press on the subject.

"Watcha' thinkin bout' sis?" West asked from the driver's seat, looking at Emily through the rear view mirror. 

"Nothing important."

Then they drove to the airport in silence because when West was about to say something else, Emily started sobbing quitely.

//

When Emily ended the call, Alison froze on her seat as she stared out the window. What did she mean by "What if I'm not coming back?" Did that mean she was leaving? Alison's thoughts were interrupted by a drunk Lorenzo coming in the hotel room.

"Lorenzo, are you okay?" Alison asked. Lorenzo's head snapped to her direction but he didn't reply he just nodded and went to the bed on the other side of the room and he fell asleep. Alison sighed and immediately regretted coming here with Lorenzo. He wasn't the same sweetheart that I met!, Alison thought,

Now he just goes to clubs all day and come back to the hotel room drunk. Instead of him taking Alison to the beach, it was Patricia, this girl who checked in on the hotel room beside theirs.

I could've went on a vacation with Emily instead of Lorenzo.

--

I didnt proofread

Short Chapter•

:bye ily: