twenty four

•warning warning warning warning•

$ ps i didnt proofread ps $

alison

When I opened Ms Lovato's big classroom doors I was immediately pushed against the wall and I felt soft lips pressing against mine. I felt butterflies erupting in my stomach and then the person pressed their body against mine... I was shocked to feel a feminine body. My eyes were closed as I let the sensation wash over me, her lips pressed eagerly against mine while mine's stayed still.

The mysterious girl's vanilla scent was intoxicating and I felt like fainting as I stood there, frozen, while the girl kissed me like I have never been kissed before. She kissed me with so much passion, unlike Chase who always rushed into shoving his tongue down my throat.

When her hands made their way to my ass and squeezed it lightly, I pulled away slightly from our locked lips and let out a moan recieving a giggle from the girl.

I immediately recognized the giggle and stepped back from her but my back was met with the cold wall.

I looked back to her chocolate brown eyes and saw a flash of hurt in them,

"Emily?" I whispered out, to myself, in disbelief. Emily's eyes widened then she opened her mouth to say something but she would shut her mouth again as if she forgot what she was about to say. I was about to tell her that if she was going to apologize I forgive her... I liked it anyways but then she spoke up,

"I'm sorry.. This was a mistake," She murmured, her words stabbing me in the heart harder than it should have been. Why was I suddenly feeling like this?

When I didn't respond, because everything was happening so fast and I was getting dizzy because of it, Emily swiftly turned around and gathered her stuff.

I finally had the courage to speak up, "What are you doing?" I asked her as she ignored my question and continued on whatever she was doing. She put on her backpack then she walked my way and whispered into my ear,

"I'm leaving. I don't need a ride anymore," Then she left.

I sighed and ran downstairs to go back to my car. When I spot a blue car at the front of our school I quickly ran to that direction and slammed the door behind me when I got inside my car.

I thought about what happened. About the kiss and how her words affected me, then I repeatedly smacked the steering wheel with my fists because that's when I knew I was fucked up.

emily

Shit. Shit. Shit.

She's never going to forgive me! What I have done was unforgivable and uncalled for! That was so immature to just suddenly get turned on by the way her outfit hugged her curves perfectly so I decided to attack her lips! I could've just complimented her or something but no! I decided to stand up, push her to the wall and attacked her!

What the hell was wrong with me? And what was with that moan she let out! It was sexy as hell but did that mean she liked the feeling of it? But she has a boyfriend! Oh my god, I just helped Alison cheat on her boyfriend...

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I'm a mess.

I felt my body bumping into someone as I sped walk but I stopped to make sure that person was okay then I ran to my car and drove back to the mansion.

-

"Jesus, you got me worried, Emily!" My sister yelled at me as I looked down to my shoes guiltily, "Emily look at me, damn it!"

I looked up but avoided her gaze, suddenly finding the wall behind her interesting. I hated seeing my sister angry and what I hated the most was seeing disappointment in her eyes that were directed to me. I try my best not to disappoint or disobey my sister but the temptation was too much. I needed that kiss I've been waiting for. . . But it was wrong for me to do it without Alison's consent.

"The hospital called me in the middle of the night to tell me that my little sister was missing!" She yelled once more, pointing to herself when she said my. "You wanna know how worried I was and how exhausted I am right now after a whole day of hashtag where's Emily Fields?!"

Hashtag where's Emily Fields was this thing West and Madison made up when I ran away from home the 2nd time when I was 9. I really felt guilty about the escaping-from-the-hospital-to-kiss-Alison thing. . . I mean, I could've just ask Madison if I could get out of the hospital but she would've said no anyways.

"Emily, I am sick and tired of you running away from things when it gets too hard... I am responsible for you because you're my little sister and I love you! You are the only sister I have... You are the same girl I played dolls with when you were 4 and you were the baby I saw in the hospital when mother gave birth to you... I am worried that you'll continue this nonsense when you live on..."

"What if you get married and have children and suddenly something happens and you feel the need of escaping from the problem? Don't do it. Step up, take care and solve the problem, Emily. I want you to be strong for us. For West, Garrah... Everyone!"

I felt a tear escape my eye when she finished. She was right. I need to stop running away when things get hard. I need to be strong for my sister because she is all I have (besides Garrah, West, etc.,)

I finally made eye contact with Madison and then I noticed that she was crying. I stood up and pulled her into a nice and comforting hug.

"It's going to be okay, Madison. I will be strong for you and for West... For you guys are all I have–" I whispered. I couldn't speak anymore... my words were caught up in my throat because of my constant sobs.

*********************

I sat down on the table beside the big glass window at the brew and smiled when I saw a little girl walking past, waving and smiling excitedly at me as I reciprocated. I loved children, especially babies. They make me happy. I don't know how anyone could ever hate children... They just want to have fun. If you don't like children then you're no fun... You're a fun hater.

My eyes squinted at a blue car that parked in the parking lot. My eyes widened when I realized who's car that was. I quickly picked up my hat and placed it on my head, cautiously ducking. The people around me gave me weird looks, usually I would get mad and snap at them but that's not important for now.

When I heard the bells ring from the door opening I hid my head under the table and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes a little to peek and saw a pair of sneakers under the table and that made me jump causing my head to bump into the table above me as I let out a tiny shriek.

I heard a faint giggle and I already knew who's it was.

Alison's.

------

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNN