CHAPTER TWENTY

i didnt proofread;-;;--;-;-;-;-;;-;

so let my mistakes slide like how my finger slides in your pu**y (omf)

if you comment about that^ imma find you and imma eat your phone
-
Emily POV

I wiped my tears and quickly stood up, tearing myself out of Alison's grasp. Alison stood up in front of me, our face inches close. Her blue eyes were glassy and her lips formed a frown that made my heart ache,

"It's not you, I promise..." She mumbled, "It's m--"

"Save it, Alison." I said, sternly.

"W-What?" She stuttered.

"I said save it."

That were my last words before I ran away from the love of my life...

I might've left my heart with her.

--

It has been 8 days and 12 hours since that night. I was sitting in the lunchroom with my friends but they were the only ones talking beause I was just sitting there... Just existing. They always acknowledge me now and then and they attempt to make me get into the conversation but I really wasn't into it.

Chad Everett, Alison's boyfriend, transferred to this school and he is now the captain of the football team which really confused me because he didn't even try out. Alison sits with the jocks ever since. She's a cheerleader now, she doesn't wear glasses anymore. She's not like the old Alison I knew anymore.

I'm still in the basketball team... Still the captain.. Still the same Emily before and after Alison broke me. Same old Emily.

Sigh.

My life's still the same. Except for the fact that my Dad bought Madison and I a McMansion and now we live there and we also took Garrah with us. It wasn't as big as the mansion I lived in when I was a kid, it only had 6 bedrooms and the other 3 were for our guests.

The jocks' table was right in front of the "popular" table which was where I sit. I don't consider myself popular, though. People say I am, but it's just that I caused so much trouble (before I met Alison) and I was the first girl who was in the closet to come out.

After I came out, people suddenly knew me and that's when Spencer invited me to their table, which I declined at first but eventually gave in because I really didn't want to sit in the bathroom and eat there. Before I was a softie, but I wasn't actually a softie. It was just for first impressions but then I showed my true colours.

That I was a trouble maker and a badass--that was what people from my old school called me.

I would always hear,

I wonder why Aria is friends with Emily.. Aria is the complete opposite of her..

Hey, have you heard what Emily did to Jeremy?!1?1!?11?1!1??11?1? (Jeremy was my enemy)

I heard Emily likes (some random guy)

and the other guy would always go like,

Hell naw, I heard she liked me

and then I just roll my eyes and flick my middle finger at them because I really didn't give a fuck about them and I was quite immature. Now.. I learned some manners but I could be a badass whenever I want, only when it's a good cause.

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed that Alison and I were having a staring contest. She was still in her cheerleading uniform and it was hard to resist the urge to look at her cleavage because damn... it was showing. I broke our staring contest when Chad wrapped his big and crusty arm around his girlfriend's shoulder (which was rightfully mine but then he stole her) I tried to ignore the pain in my chest.

I really did, but then I let out a soft sob... And I let a tear roll down my cheek. Logan, who was beside me, immediately wrapped his arm around me in a comforting side hug. He rubbed my back and he kept mumbling, It's going to be alright and it's okay, Emily.

Logan was not one of my fake friends, who just sits on our table because they want to be my friend but I didn't want to be rude so I let them, he was my actual friend. His hair was curly and he was what people would consider hot... He was attractive, yes, but of course he wasn't my type.

Some people even said that I was only pretending to be lesbian so that I could be closer to Logan. I only stayed friends with Logan after the rumors spread because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and we also had a strong bond just like Spencer, Aria and Garrah does with me.

Logan was a shoulder to cry on and he was sweet. I wrapped an arm around his stomach and I felt him tense up,

"It's going to be okay, lil' Monkey.." He mumbled, finally relaxing into my arm.

*^*

I walked into The Brew to visit Garrah, even though she lived with us. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Alison and her boyfriend sat on a table that was at the far end of the café. Chad's arm was draped on Alison's waist and she was laughing while Chad put a strawberry in her mouth, mirroring her expression.

How cute... I thought sarcastically while I teared my eyes away from the happy couple and met the ice cold ones.

"Oh, hey, G."

She squinted her eyes at me and then gave me a smile,

"Welcome, EMILY." She greeted, but for some reason she said my name really loud as if she wanted someone to know I'm here or something.

I gave her a weird look before I went in to hug her, "How are you, pookie dykie." I pulled away and laughed,

"Pookie dykie? Seriously?!"

She ruffled my hair and I scrunched up my nose, "Ugh, my hair!"

She laughed once again and then she pointed at something behind me. I turned around to see Alison looking at me. Chad was talking but Alison looked like she wasn't listening and her gaze happened to land on me. No big deal.

I looked back to Garrah and quirked my eyebrow at her, "Anyways, I came here to visit my favourite person whose name starts with a G."

"Aww but there are barely people you know whose name starts with a G so of course I'll be your favourite G girl!"

"I know lots of girls."

"That's not a name, smartass."

"Well, shit!"

Our conversations was interrupted by a blonde who looked awfully like Alison. She smiled politely at Garrah and then she smiled at me,

"Hello, I'm Skylar," She shook Garrah's hand and then she shook my hand. For some strange reason, I felt electricity when our hands made contact.

I made eye contact with her and I almost choked on air.

Damn it.

--

lmao CLIFFHANGFEREEFNEKDIWBEKFJEBFJFIHWNWKFOEHFKD

skylar who tf is u?!?!?1!1!1!1! jus randomly appearing out of the blue

^^lmao it rhymes^^