Chapter 2

I woke up and did my usual routine; I took a shower, blow dryed my hair, curled it softly, and applied some soft makeup. I don't like to put on a lot of makeup because I don't want to look like a cake face. I slipped on my favorite blue jeans and a hot pink tube top. I decided to put on a light pink cardigan over the hot pink tube top. I quickly put on my hot pink toms and ran down stairs. My mom wasn't left to work yet

“Hey sweetheart good morning, where is Mariah?" she asked me and I know I was busted because I did not ask mom for permission for her to spend a night. Mom didn't look mad though she smiled and I knew I was in the safe zone.

“Shes up stairs she's almost ready though she will be down in a minute... Oh hey mom Mrs.Brooks came by and brought you these cookies.” My mom looked at me confused. “Mrs.Brooks is the lady that moved in, in the house in front.” When I said that Mariah came down stairs saying she was ready to go.

“Well I think I should go thank Mrs.Brooks right now or else I won't have time later, Girls come with me won't you.” Mariahs eyes lit up because she had a huge crush on the boys. We walked with mom across the street and rang the doorbell.

“Hello, Is your mother home? My mom asked jai when he opened the door. His mom came at the door and let us in to there house. Mrs.Brooks and my mom went to the kitchen table to talk while me and Mariah stayed in the living room.

“Hey so why were you crying yesterday?” Beau asked me and I was shocked he would even ask me that. Plus I didn't want Mariah to know I was crying.

“I wasn't crying I was just sleeping and you guys woke me up.” I lied to them but it didn't work cause they didn't believe me.

“Oh sureee” Beau said in a sarcastic voice. “Well soon you're gonna tell me plus we live right across from each other I don't think you can avoid me.” I started laughing Beau was really funny and he made me feel good in the inside. “I score I got her to laugh.” He said will making a silly dance. I sat there with Mariah and Beau for a good 10 minutes then mom came and said she was going to take me to school now. She asked Mrs.Brooks if she would like to take the boys to school and Mrs.Brooks accepted the offer. When we all got in the car it was an awkward silence.

When we all stepped out of the car everyone was looking at us like if we were some kind of celebrities. Since Jai and Luke had my class first period they walked with me to class. I didn't want to walk with them because they were attracting too much attention. The classroom was empty like always so I just went and sat on my regular seat.

“Why do you sit in here all alone, why don't you go and hang out with your friends?” Jai asked me in confusion.

“I kind of don't have friends...” I said while trying not to sound all bummed.

“How could you not have any friends you are the sweetest person ever.” Luke said trying to console me. I just looked down I didn't know what to say.

“Well I think your pink is very sexy, do you think there is a pink Cardigan in my size.” Jai said trying to lighten up the mood. I just looked up at him and smiled. All my classmates soon walked in and so did Mr.Fitz

Mr.Fitz was my absolute favorite teacher because one he was super funny and he looked really cute and young. Mr.Fitz was just 23 years old so you can imagine all the girls here are just dying to get with him. I spend most of my school time in here whenever Mr.Fitz is teaching a class that is. He doesn't mind anyways he knows about what's been going on in my with my family and he knows about the bullying that been going on to. I trust Mr.Fitz because I know he won't let me down.

When it was time for lunch I just went to the cafeteria and got my lunch and like always I went to go sit in a round table all by myself.

“Can we sit here?” I noticed that voice it was Jai and luke was standing right next to him. I smiled and allowed them to sit.

“I don't think you guys should be sitting next to me.” I told them and they had a confused look in there eyes.

“Why not? You don't want us sit here?” Luke and me.

“No its not that its just that your social status is going to go downhill if you sit next to me” I tried to explain.

“Wow, we don't care about no social status Fuck that” Jai said while chuckling. Luke looked at me and said “We are your friends and nothing is going to change that Okay.” When Luke said that I felt like my heart had dropped. I know they're not going to be my friends for long because sooner or later they're going to leave cause they won't stand the bullying.

“Look what we have here” Lola said really loudly and the whole cafeteria got quiet. “Well isnt it Nonie Sluting it up again.” The whole cafeteria started laughing. “Don't you ever get enough just a few months ago you just had an abortion and now you're moving on to your next victims” The whole cafeteria started cheering and I felt really red. Why does lola have to do this me me.

When I was in the 7th grade me and Lola were the best of friends but all of a sudden she just stopped talking to me. I didn't do anything to her and ever since 7th grade she has been making my life miserable.

“Who are you to say something like that? I actually thought you were the schools whore around here.” Luke said really loudly so everyone can hear. Everyone turned quietly and just stared and the luke and Lola and then back down to me. I can't believe Luke had said something like that just to defend me. I knew now that these boys were always going to be my friends. Luke and Lola said there staring at each other for a good 3 minutes. It was getting really awkward, so I got up and left the table I was heading out when I heard someone call my name from behind me.

“Wait up” I heard Luke say from behind me

So what do you think? School drama huh... Who do you think likes Nonie? Is it Jai or Luke? What do you think of Nonie a shy sweet girl, do you think one day she will have the courage to stand up to Lola and her Posie. Is there going to be a New Member in Lolas posse soon? Keep reading to find out more! Thanks for reading I promise its going to get better!