Chapter 11

Since I didn't go to school today and last night me, Selena, and Brooks brothers planned to go back to Melbourne this weekend I went to the mall to buy Skip and James a present. I bought then a pink shirt since they liked my pink shirt and I couldn't help buy Luke, Beau, and Jai one too. I decided to head to the smoothie shop since I had nothing to do at home.

"Hey" I walked in and saw Beau and Selena making smoothies.

"Hey Girly" I said walking to the counter.

"Hey Bad ass" Beau said while trying to put on the lid to a cup of smoothie. I laughed at his comment it was inappropriate though. 

I walked to an empty table by the window and sat down. I brought my Ipad because I knew I was going to be here for a while. I took it out of my purse and went on twitter to check my mentions

@ImJustNonie got hands! Oh Shit

@ImJustNonie your my new crush! I want me a chick like you! 

@ImJustNonie Cant believe little miss goody goody finally stood up to herself #TeamNonie

There was more than 300 new mentions most of them positive comments. I thought everyone hated me for standing up to the Queen Bee and her sidekick. I was wrong I jumped up with excitement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I shouted I ran towards Beau and Selena.

"FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE ME! LOOK!" I handed them my Ipad and they started reading the mentions.

"Oh look at me I'm popular and everyone loves me" Beau made fun of me in a high pitched girly voice trying to sound like me which my the way I sounded nothing like. Me and Selena both laughed.

"Shut up beau you creature from another dimension" I pretended to be offended looking at me with a puppy dog eyes and a frown.

"Okay I'mmmm Sorrry" I apologized then he started to laugh. I went back to my seat to thank everyone for all the nice comments they had set me.

Luke's POV:

"Oh hey Luke" a girl said when I was walking down the hallway. I just smiled at her to be polite. I walked into chemistry class when i heard a couple of guys behind me started to talk about Nonie.

"Oh Damn that girl is halla sexy, I'd tap that ass" one of the guys said and they all started to high five. 

"Now we know she a freak though, she fucked with that Luke kid and they took pics. Do you think they made a sex tape too?" A different guy said, they all started to laugh. They were really getting me irritated. 

"When she comes back from suspension i'ma get with her. You can bet on that" I couldn't stand it anymore, I stood up and turned around.

"Bitch don't talk about Nonie like that. She's not like that she is pure. You ain't getting near her you can bet on that" I said furiously. The guys looked at me startled. 

"Well you fucked her already so why you trippin" One of the 4 guys said.

"Man it wasn't even like that, so dare mess with Nonie" I was only a few inches away from his face. My hand was shaking and I knew I wanted to punch him.

"What chu ganna do" The guy pushed me back, I was about to swing at him but Jai grabbed me from behind. I dont know what time Jai came in but he came in just in time.

"Luke calm down" I hear Jai scream at me.

"Let go Jai" After a few seconds of struggling Jai finally let go of me. I walked back to my desk but I could still here the guys chuckling from the corner of the room. Then the teacher came in.