Chapter 5

Luke's POV:

I wake up to find my self In a pink room with lots of posters of One Direction and Jesse McCartney. I look to my side and I find Nonie sleeping there. I layed there for a while because I didn't want to get up and wake her up.

I never told anyone this but I really like Nonie since the first time I saw her in english class. I would get so much beef from my brothers. They would not stop making fun of me and they would make things awkward between me and her.

I finally got up and managed not to wake her up. She looked so peaceful I just wish I knew what she was dreaming about. Her lips looked so soft and I couldn't help to lean in to give her a kiss. When I leaned away I was almost sure she had woke up but luckily she didn't. I took out my phone from my pocket and took a quick picture to remember this day. My dumb butt forgot to take the flash off. I had to say something quick.

“Good Morning Princess” I told her. That was the best I could come up with plus she was like a Princess, well at least she was my Princess.

“Did you take a picture of me?” she asked me now I knew I was busted. Think something quick, Makeup she has no makeup on.

“Yes of course its the first time I see you without makeup” I said trying to say playfully I think that saved me.

“Oh my gosh, shut up” was the only thing she replied. I didn't want to go back home so quickly. I knew it was pretty late and we had to go to school soon. I figured Jai was taking a shower this instant so I decided i’ll take one here. I knew Nonie didn't mind because we're super close friends plus I even spent the night with her.

“Ima take a quick shower okay” I told her and I walked in the bathroom.

I turned on the water I stood there just letting the water kiss my shoulders. I want to tell Nonie how I feel about her because I don't want to be stuck in the friend zone forever. Nonie was different from all the girls I ever met. She was kind, sweet, sensitive, smart, and she did not say bad words. Its rare to find a girl like that now and days. I could still taste her lips on mine. I'm never going to forget this day.

When I was out of the shower I noticed Nonie had already showered and was all dressed up with makeup and everything. It made me wonder how long I lasted in there.

“Hey I’ll see you in a little bit ima go change I’ll see you later okay,” I told her while leaning in for a hug. I walked out of her room and when I got down stairs I had this feeling that I forgot something.

Once I got home Jai and Beau jumped on my back and started to yelling at my ear.

“Oh look at you, spent the night at nonies didn't you” I hear Jai yell in my ear.

“Look they even showered together” Beau says laughing

“Fuck off dont you” I told them because they were irritating.

“Were just playing bro” I hear Beau tell me

“I know” was all I said and I walked upstairs to change my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nonie’s POV:

I sat on the porch in front of my house. I wiped my tears away and I waited for Luke and Jai to come out. Once they did I ran inside and grabbed my pink sparkly purse. It was a pretty big purse, big enough to carry my books. When I ran back outside I didn't see the twins anymore.

“Boo” yelled the twins from behind the bushes. My heart was beating so fast.

“Oh My god Jerkos!” What's wrong with you! You could of gave me a heart attack.” I yelled at them. We started walking to school when Jai had to open his big mouth.