Chapter 3

“Look I don't want to give you guys any more trouble, Look what I just caused now everyone is going to hate you guys” I told him.

“Its not your fault you didn't do anything and you don't deserve to be treated like that” Luke said trying to console me “Why does she hate you so much?”

“I have no idea, you know we actually used to be best friends back in 7th grade.” I told him while we both sat on the ground next to a tree.

“Thats crazy” he said. We sat there in quiet for at least 5 minutes “Is it true that you got an abortion?” I looked at him wondering why he would believe that but then again I only knew him for 2 days. I explained to him everything from the beginning of time. I told him about my dad and how he was sick to the harassing moments of Lola. He told me about about his life to and how he didn't have his dad with him. He had moved from Melbourne, Australia which was not far away. He had two best friends at Melbourne named Daniel (they call him skip) and James. They used to make videos on youtube and they called themselves the Janoskians.

We stayed there talking for awhile he even missed 4th period. I really enjoyed talking to Luke. He was like the brother I never had. Soon we went back to class and when school was over Luke and Jai waited for me in the front of the school. I told them I always walked home with Mariah so we had to wait for her. After a while of waiting Mariah wouldn't come out. I even tried calling her at least 5 times and since she wouldn't come out I finally decided to walk home with Luke and Jai.

“So where's Mariah” Jai asks me

“I have no clue she won't even answer my calls, I just hope nothing bad happened to her.” I say all worried.

“Oh don't worry I bet she's fine, she probably went with her boyfriend,” luke said.

“She doesn't have a boyfriend” I looked at him confused.

“Well I seen her with some guy making out, they probably started dating and she didn't tell you.” Mariah always told me everything that went on I couldn't understand why she wouldn't tell me that she had a boyfriend. I know Mariah is a little crazy, shes the classic teenager she likes to party and drink. I'm nothing like her but somehow we are just great friends.

When we reached my house the boys gave me a hug before they crossed the street to there house. Right when they were about to cross the street a car drove by and threw water balloons at us.

“Gosh why won't they just stop!” I yell. They were really pissing me off. Luke and Jai just started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh to. I reached down in my pocket to look for the keys to my house and I realised they weren't there.

“I lost the keys to my house! I can't find them!” I say panicking. Then I remembered I left them on the counter next to the batch of cookies.

“Its cool you can just come to our house” Jai says with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled and said in a sarcastic voice “If I have to, but im like super wet”

“Oh you heard that Luke, Shes wet” Jai told luke while giggling and Luke giggled back. I playfully punched him in the shoulder “Shut up Loser”

When we got in there house beau gave me a huge bear hug, I couldn't even touch the ground.

“Hey Neighbor!” Beau says. I loved the way the Brooks bros were so loveable.

“Put me down, Jerko” I said while laughing

“Why are you guys so wet?” Beau asked me

“Some Punks throw water balloons at us” I told him. Beau just started laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

Luke came down stairs and handed me a tee shirt and and some basketball shorts. “You can change in the bathroom if you want” I smiled at him and skipped my way to the bathroom.

“Why are you taking to long in there for?” Jai yelled at me while knocking on the door

“I don't want to come out” I yelled back

“Why not?” Beau asked

“I look dumb” I whined

“Common I bet you don't look that bad” Luke said and I finally came out of the bathroom. They all started laughing. The basketball shorts were too big and the T-shirt was huge. I looked like a total stud.

“Don't laugh guys” I was about to walk back into the bathroom when Luke carried me out and threw me in on the couch.

“Ugh Luke you butthole” I yelled at him and they all started laughing.

“Hurtful, I prefer ButtCheek. Common your out now so lets watch a movie” Luke said playfully.

For the rest of the afternoon we watched movies until my mom came home. It was an  unforgettable night I hadn't had so much fun. I havent had that much fun in a while.

Okay so tell me! What do you think? Is it good so far? Tell me leave me a comment let me know what you want me to talk about or if you want to be one of the characters! xoxo