Chapter 6

“Is someone going to explain to me what happen because Nonie you look really pale! Are you sure you didn't see who did this to you or are you scared that whoever did this is going to hurt you again?” Mrs.Brooks asked worried. We were at her house now and I was sitting on the couch and luke was up stairs looking for something cozy for me to wear.

“No i didn't see, it all happened too quick.” I started to sob. Mrs.Brooks sat next to me and hugged me tightly.

“You know I need to talk to your mom about this. She needs to know that you are being bullied at school. This is not right.” She started to say again.

“Can this be our secret I don't want mom to know. Shes not going to allow me to go to school anymore and she's gonna want to press charges. She is going to make a huge deal out of this.” I tried to convince her to not tell my mom.

“I have to tell her, this can't be continue to happen” she didn't finish because Luke interrupted her.

“I brought you some boxers and a button up shirt. I couldn't find anything else.” He said while handing me his cloths.

“Well kids I have to go back to work. Behave yourselves okay.” said Mrs.Brooks

“Thanks Mrs.Brooks for everything. Please can we keep this a secret?” I asked her nervous on what she was going to say.

“Okay I won't tell your mom but be careful okay” She told me while leaning in for a hug. I Hugged her tightly and told her thanks again. “Luke take care of her Okay” She told Luke while giving him a kiss in the cheek. Luke totally bushed by the way.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed. This was the second time I was in Lukes cloths I didn't mind this time. Since Jai didn't get out of school till 3 o’clock and Beau was working at a smoothie shop and didn't get out till 5, Me and Luke blasted the stereo system to the fullest playing album Take Me Home by One Direction. Me and Luke jumped around on the couches and sang super loudly.

When the song C'Mon C'Mon came up, Luke went to the kitchen and grabbed a rose from the vase and handed it to me while he sang to me. I found it super romantic and funny. He was a total goof ball. He grabbed his phone and started taking pictures of me and I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of him. Then we started taking pictures together. I had totally blast that I even forgot about what had happen this morning. It was about 2:55 and Selena (my cousin) texted me.

SelenaBabe : Where are you i'm outside of your school and I don't see you

WhyNonie: Im sorry im not at school I'm at home

SelenaBabe: What the hell you doing there? I wanted to surprise you

WhyNonie: Im sorry But since you're there can you pick up Jai

SelenaBabe: Who the fuck is jai?

WhyNonie: *Sends her a picture of Jai*

SelenaBabe: You owe me one, baby!

Luke calls Jai to tell him that Selena was going to pick him up because Me and him weren't at school.

We turned of the music and started to clean after a while I realized I was still in Lukes boxers and button up shirt. I panicked because I knew that Selena and Jai were almost here.

“Luke come with me to my house so I could change and you can meet my cousin.” I told him while pulling him out the door. We ran quickly across the street but it was too late when we reached across the street Selena and Jai pulled up on the driveway.

“Woot, Wooot! Nonie” I could hear Jai yell from inside the car. I turned around and I saw Jai taking a picture with his phone.

“Jai you better delete that!” I yelled at him