Chapter 10

Jai spent the whole weekend apologizing, he felt really guilty about what happened. In reality it wasn't his fault, no one would of ever guessed that someone would steal his phone.

Monday morning I was not to excited to go to school but I also didn't want my mom to go down to my school again. If she saw that picture she would be very upset. I know that I did not have sex with Luke but that picture does not help my case. School was going to be horrible I had a feeling. Lola was coming back just in time to put me on blast in front of the whole school.

I wasn't sure on what to wear so I just decided to just wear my dad's old favorite sweater. I wanted to wear my dad's sweater because I knew I would feel safer with it on and that my dad would be right by my side. I quickly put on some jeans and my white converse. I applied some makeup and made sure it was water proof. I headed out the door to find Selena waiting for me at the kitchen table. 

"Hey" I said to her noticing she was sad about something.

"Hey Nonie" Selena looked down trying to hide her frown.

"What's wrong" I asked worried. Selena wasn't the type of girl to be depressed. She's the type of girl that doesn't care about anything.

"My dad wants me to go back home" She finally said. This must of been hard for her since her parents lived in the U.S in California. I know why she was sad she didn't want to leave beau.

"Don't go please I need you hear." I confessed. She immediately looked up at me in shock.

"Really you want me to stay... Why I haven't been much help here. I even made things worse for you at school" I didn't say anything she was right she hasn't really made things easier.

"Things had already been bad for me... your didn't make a big difference. Lola wont ever stop, she had it out for me for a really long time now but your family and you make me laugh and try new things. You make me feel better. Your not my cousin your like my big sister" I saw tears run down Selena's cheeks it was the first time I ever seen her cry. Then I a tear run down my cheek I gave her a tight hug. 

"Thanks Nonie, I love you so much. Umm I wanted to tell you something along time ago." I looked at her confused.

"What" I asked curious.

"I wanted to tell you that you are really brave. You put up with lots of bullshit but you still keep your head high and ignore those mean girls. You went threw so much stuff but you still manage to smile. Luke told me you feel less around me but your not and I truly admire you." Selena Hugged me tight it felt o good to hear that because I knew she was being sincere.

"I love you Selena" I told her after a few seconds "Did you tell Beau yet" I finally asked.

"No please don't mention it to him please I will tell him" I promised her I would not tell him about her moving back to Cali. We wiped our tears away and went to get the brothers and headed to school.

When I was getting out of the car Selena called me over.

"If anything happens I will come for you in a quick second" Selena told me.

"Thanks" I said waving goodbye. Me and the twins walked in school together and the moment people saw me and Luke together they started to shout rude comments

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Take your cloths off"

"I'll pay 5 dollars"

"Bitch"

These words and more where coming from everywhere. Me, Luke, and Jai all walked together in Mr.Fitz class. When everyone started to come in they started to whisper and laugh about me.