The End!

Luke's POV: 

Weeks passed bye and I was in love with Nonie more and more everyday. She was absolutely perfect for me. Beau and Selena were happy with each other too. Selena decided to stay here in Australia and disobeys her parents so they cut her off. Selena said she didn't care about her parents money she said she loved Beau and she didn't want to lose him. I was happy for my brother he found a girl that loved him as much as he loved her. Jai ended up asking Lola on a date and now they are boyfriend and girlfriend. I didn't oppose because I like Lola now she was really different then she was before.

Mariah took over Lola's position as queen bee. At least Mariah didn't target Nonie or Lola so that was the good part. Things really changed the last few weeks and we were all happy.

We were really turning big on Youtube. Me, Skip, James, Beau, and Jai had made a couple of more videos and people are subscribing like crazy. Every once in awhile we get girls that wants to take pictures with us or want our autographs. I believe we are soon going to become really famous. 

"ARE YOU READY?!" Jai yelled really excited. Nonie jumped and hugged me really tight.

"I'M SO EXCITED!" She yelled I couldn't really hear her though.

"NONIE, LOLA LETS TAKE A PICTURE" Selena shouted. She gave Beau the camera and Beau took their picture. Next we took a group picture. It was me, Nonie, Selena, Lola, Beau, Jai, James, and Skip we gave the camera to some girl that was standing by. She quickly took our picture. 

"OKAY LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Beau yelled. We all cheered and walked into the big arena. There were lights everywhere. It was so bright. We had front row tickets thanks to Lola's dad. Lola's dad was the manager of the group that was playing tonight. 

"LOLA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS" Nonie yelled hugging Lola. We were all really excited, we couldn't wait till they came out.

All of a sudden the lights went off and there was 5 spot lights on the stage and the beat started to play. The whole stadium went wild and cheered. 

Liam: Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya  Come on and let me sneak you out..

One Direction started to sing Live While We're Young. We all started to dance and sing along. It was literally one of the BEST nights of my life.

Liam: And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the windows down

Zayn: Yeah, we'll be doing what we do  

Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too (Know it too)

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do 

Just Pretending that we're cool, so tonight

All: Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love 

and never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (and live while we're young)

Tonight let's get some

Harry: and live while we're young