Chapter 12

When I saw Nonie she was wearing a really pretty short Pink dress with some white flats. She had her hair curled and she looked absolutely beautiful. We quickly got in the car and headed to James house. Skip was already there so when we all got there we walked to the park together. I walked with Nonie holding her hand. We stayed there for awhile and just messed around then we went to the mall and chilled at the food court.

"Tomorrow we should do a Q&A" Beau said really excited. We all cheered and I told him it was a good fuckin idea. Gosh since we moved we haven't really made more videos.

"Why are you guys gonna make a Q&A" Nonie asked puzzled.

"Because we're fuckin' famous" Skip said high-fiving Jai. We all started to laugh except Nonie and Selena they looked confused

"What didn't these faggots tell you about us?" James asked them. Fuck it was about time they knew who we were anyways,

"Were the Janoskians" Skip jumped up and shouted.

"I know that but what do you guys do?" Nonie asked still confused. I put my arm over her shoulder.

"We are comedians and do really stupid stuff, I told you before. When I first met you" She was trying really hard to remember.

"Fuckin' Luke, you told her! What the Fuck, It was suppose to be a fuckin' secret" Jai yelled at Luke but he was just playing around.

"Fuckin' Luke, you silly gal" Beau says punching me in the shoulder.

"You never told me about this" Selena snapped at Beau, she looked pretty ticked off.

"You never asked" beau replied to her. That was a bad move he shouldn't of said that. Selena walked off and Beau went after her. 

"You know I never seen any of your video's" Nonie confessed.

"What the FUCK!"James and Skip both smothered Nonie. 

"Guys leave her alone" I said hugging her by her waist. We all started laughing. Right then two girls walked towards us.

"Oh my gosh are you guys the Janoskians" The two girls asked excited.

Nonie POV:

To girls walked to our table. "Oh my gosh are you guys the Janoskians" The two blondes asked which was really dumb because they clearly knew who they were. I felt really bad because I didn't.

"Yeah most of us at least" Jai says so he wouldn't leave out Beau.

"can we take a picture with you guys?" She asked really excited. The boys say yes and one of the girls hands me her phone to take the picture. I snapped a few shots and gave them their phones back. I suddenly feel Luke hug me from behind and kiss the back of my head. One of the girls that was talking to Jai, Daniel, and James saw us.

"Are you dating?" The short blonde asked looking at me and Luke, so I didn't know who she was talking to.

"Umm, no" Luke said pulling away from me. They all started laughing I just faked it though because my feelings were actually hurt. I would've like he did introduce me as his girlfriend. Finally the two girls walked away. I didn't like them, I know that I don't even know them but still those blondes were looking at Luke alot and I didn't like that. After that little awkward moment in the food court, the rest of the day was a blast. We just hung out and chilled. Beau and Selena made up but I could tell that Selena didn't like the fact that Beau hid something so big away from her.

Luke's POV:

"It's been a long day we'll see you guys tomorrow to make the video" Beau tells Skip and James. It was getting pretty late so me, Nonie, Selena, and Beau all headed back to the hotel. Jai went to spend the night with James at his house. When we got there I pulled Nonie aside.