Chapter 7

The next morning I woke and saw Luke sleeping right next to me. I started to giggle because I had just noticed he has batman boxers on.

“Wake up sleepy head” I said while giving him a shove to wake him up.

“Go back to sleep” He whined and pulled me back to bad I didn't feel like arguing, I loved him being by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jai’s POV:

“We’re is Luke?” Mom asked.

“He’s at Nonie’s house” I told her so that she would not worry.

“Well what is he doing over there so early in the morning” She asked.

“Yesterday when we were at the party a girl pushed Nonie in the pool and Luke took her home and I guess he stayed there” I explained to her.

“That poor girl, what's the name of the girl that pushed her.” She asked curious.

“Her Name is Lola, Ima go get Luke” I told her while walking away. I quickly walked across the street and knocked on the door.

“Hey Mrs.M” I said polity to Nonie’s Mom.

“Hey what are you doing here so early?” Mrs.M asked. I figured she didn't know Luke had spent the night here so I lied to her.

“Im looking for Nonie, Is she awake?” I asked.

“I Dont know you can go check if you want I have to go to the grocery store real quick, theres no milk,” She allowed me in her house and she headed out.

I walked up stairs to Nonies room, I didn't know which one was Nonies room so I opened the first door but it was just the bathroom. I felt pretty dumb the next room I opened was Mrs.M room. Finally I found Nonies room, once I opened it I saw Luke and Nonie cuddling together in her bed. She was wearing Lukes button up shirt and his boxers and all Luke was wearing was his boxers. I pulled out my phone and took a quick pic of them all lovey dovey. I knew I had to wake him up though.

“Aye bro wake up moms asking for you” I shouted at them.

“Jai go away” Nonie said but she didn't even open her eyes it was like if she was sleep talking.

“Bro wake the fuck up!” I shouted frustrated but since they didn't want to wake up I decided to leave. I was walking out of nonies room and then saw selena walking out of her room.

“Hey” she said while holding her head.

“Hey” I said back.

“Oh my head hurts like a bitch” She said whining.

"I knew, Beau threw up last night and he took some aspirin cause he wasn't feeling so great” I told her. I knew if Beau was here he would've killed me for telling her.

“Last night was crazy. Why aren't you aching?” she wondered.

“I didn't drink a lot like you, Beau, Luke, and Nonie did, plus I got to drive” I said cheerfully. Me and Selena headed down stairs and I started to make her pancakes for breakfast while we talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nonie’s POV:

“Ugh, now I can't sleep thanks to Jai, oh my gosh my head hurts so much,” I held on my head while I whined.

“I know my head hurts to” Luke said shortly after.

“Oh my gosh my mom is home she is going to see you in your boxers and she's not going to like that. She’s not going to like that you spent the night here and you slept in my bed.” I said panicking. I quickly ran to my bathroom and grabbed the frog onesie and threw it at him. Luke quickly put on the onesie and while I grabbed my shorts and Pink T-shirt and ran back in the bathroom to change. Once we were both done changing Luke and I slowly tiptoed down the hall trying not to wake up my mom. We quickly ran down stairs and Jai was cooking Pancakes.