3

Calum woke up and noticed that Jennifer wasn't in bed beside him. He ran his hand through his curly hair before pulling the white covers off and slipping on his boxers from the floor. Calum picked up his phone before walking out of his bedroom and down stairs to the kitchen.

"Morning" Jennifer said from the kitchen table as she ate a yogurt.

"Morning" Calum said his voice deeper because he just woke up "I'm grabbing coffee with Ash and Mike today, if you wanna come you can"

"I'm still pretty jet lagged so I'll give it a miss" Jennifer answered giving him a small smile.

"Okay" Calum nodded as he took a bite of an apple before heading upstairs to get ready.

Calum put on a drop dead t-shirt and some black jeans before shoving his wallet into his black pocket and his ray bans covering his eyes. He walked down stairs and popped his head around the kitchen door.

"I'm going straight to soundcheck after, so I'll see you at the show?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, I'll book a cab in a second" Jennifer smiled making Calum nod before they said a goodbye and Calum walked down the many stairs, to the front door. Calum walked along the empty street, hoping to go unrecognized as he walked into the city which wasn't too far from his house. He hadn't walked anywhere in a long time so it felt nice for him to be out in the fresh air.

Calum met Ashton and Michael in a independent coffee shop, which was quiet and no one around that would recognize them.

"HIII" Michael said smiling and hugging Calum like they'd been apart for weeks when it had really been two days since they last saw each other.

"Hi" Calum chuckled as he patted Michael on the back.

"What do you want?" Ashton asked Calum

"One of those iced coffee things" Calum shrugged before sitting down at the table across from Michael. Ashton nodded before walking off to order the three drinks.

Michael and Calum sat in silence looking at their phones before Michael double glanced at two girls walked in.

"Bro is that Poppy and Holly?" Michael asked Calum who looked up at Michael before following his gestured gaze. Calum titled his head to the side as he looked at the two girls.

"Yeah that's Poppy and Holly" Calum said slowly as he turned back to face Michael.

"Oh man they got hot" Michael groaned a little making Calum shake his head a little at them.

Poppy and Holly walked into their usual coffee shop.

"So I was thinking like a engagement party within the next three months" Poppy said to Holly. Poppy hadn't stopped talking about the wedding since they had met up half an hour ago. "Then the wedding in five months, I feel like that leaves a nice gap"

Holly just nodded in agreement as they stood behind the one guy in front of them. Holly went on her phone as Poppy starred at the guy in front of them. She caught a glimpse of him in the reflection of the cake counter. She nudge Holly in the arm.

"What?" Holly asked bluntly looked up at Poppy with a frown.

"That's Ashton" Poppy mouthed to Holly whose eyes widened and looked at the guy in front of them.

"Thank you" Ashton smiled to the worker as he picked up the try of three iced coffees and turned to walk back to the table. He froze when he saw the two familiar girls from high school.

"Hey" Poppy nodded awkwardly. Ashton was Poppy's ex even though their relationship was four months long and not much happened other than sex happened during that time it was a little awkward.