22

"Hey" Emily smiled at Jake as she walked into the studio. Jake stood surrounded by boxes and bubble wrap. 

"Hey" He said looking over his shoulder at Emily as she placed her bag on the front desk and walked over to him. "Look what came" He said making Emily chuckle a little and nod her head as she looked at all the boxes of lens and camera equipment. 

"Like Christmas came early" Emily joked a little making Jake scoff a little. 

"All this equipment and no one to use it on" Jake said making Emily sigh "What are we going to do?" 

"I think maybe it's time we gave it up" Emily said a little sadly but Jake nodded in agreement "Nothing is bringing in business and the rent is a lot of money" 

"You know you're going to have to go and speak to Rob right?" Jake asked making Emily nod at him. 

"Yeah of course" Emily said although she didn't want to see Rob, not really, she hadn't seen him since they broke up. It would be weird to see him again even though they didn't have an heartbreaking break up, they were engaged to be married regardless. 

"Won't that be heartbreaking for you?" Jake teased making Emily roll her eyes at him. 

"Yeah yeah" Emily replied before walking over to the front desk and opening the bookings book. None for the past two weeks, it was kind of depressing. It was so successful and brought in a lot of money, it used to be fun but now it was hardly worth getting up for. Where did it go wrong?

"You'll never guess who too Parker to Nursery today" Jake said placing a mug of coffee in front of Emily before taking a seat in front of her. 

"Who?" Emily asked her head to the right a little as she looked at Jake. 

"Michael" Jake answered making Emily's eyes widen "I know. That's daddy responsibility" 

"Why didn't Holly do it?" Emily asked frowning a little at Jake, who shrugged. "That's so weird" 

"They are basically an married couple, or they dating?" 

"Not that I'm aware of" Emily shrugged "She likes him, I can feel it" 

"I dread to think what will happen if she does date him though" Jake sighed a little making Emily farrow her eyebrows at him. 

"Why?" Emily asked making Jake look at her in the eyes. 

"Well, Michael travels she's going to want to go with him. Either Parker goes with her or me either way it isn't going to be easy" Jake explained "Kids are so complicated" 

"Should have used protection" Emily shrugged making Jake fling an elastic band at her. "What! I'm just saying.." 

"Parker doesn't even like me half the time anyway" Jake said making Emily feel a little sorry for Jake, because he was hopeless and clueless about Children and even though he'd never admit it she knew that he did regret Parker. 

"Don't be over dramatic Parker likes everyone who will play with him" Emily said picking up her coffee mug and sipping on it. 

"Does Michael play with him?" Jake asked making Emily raise an eyebrow at him. 

"Probably Michael is a child" Emily shrugged "Why?" 

"He talks about Michael a lot" Jake shrugged making Emily smile a little and shake her head. "And Holly and Michael for that matter" 

"Watch out Jake someone might think you're jealous" Emily commented making Jake roll his eyes at her. 

"Of what Holly and Michael?" Jake questioned.