35

18 months later

"Is that the last box?" Calum asked as Emily walked into the kitchen of their new house.

"I think so" Emily said as she placed the box that has 'kitchen' written on it in black sharpie.

"Thank god" Calum breathed making Emily laugh at him. Calum pulled her towards him by the waist and pecked her lips. "Baby we got our own house"

"I know" Emily mumbled looking up at him and cupping his faces with her hands and kissing him again.

"Christ guys" Luke said as he walked into the kitchen. Calum and Emily pulled away and glare at him. "Keep it PG"

"I'm pretty sure they kiss in PG movies" Paige said joining Luke's side and looking around the kitchen. The kitchen was big, the whole house was big. Emily wasn't sure why they needed such a big house but they both fell in love with the house. Kitchen kitchen was light grey and white themed. It was a kitchen island in the centre and the oven and work tops were around the edge, along with cabinets. "Anyway guys this house is so beautiful"
Emily just smiled at her before looking back up at Calum. Seconds later the sound of excited paws came scrapping down the hallway floor boards.

"Hey buddy" Calum said as Buzz ran into the kitchen closely followed by Parker and Michael. Calum bent down to pet the do that was now fully grown and was nearly two years old. Holly walked in hold the cat basket and an sleeping Oreo init, who was also falls grown and nearly two also.

"Guys why do you have such a big house?" Holly asked as she placed the cat basket down.

"So we can get more pets" Emily said as she walked over to the baskets and unlocked the door so Oreo could get out. 

"Unless your pets suddenly have both sets of your genes-" Luke started but Emily looked at him and shock her head. "I'm just saying. This is a family house"

"Okay Luke" Calum said chuckling a little.

"Urm there's some delivery men here" Tommy said as he walked into the kitchen. Calum nodded before walking out of the kitchen and too the front door.

"Oh hey" Emily said smiling at Tommy as he brought in a box of doughnuts and some flowers.

"Hey" Tommy said putting the doughnuts down and handing Emily the flowers.

"You've never brought me flowers" Emily said

"I've never brought anyone flowers" Tommy shrugged before he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and scrolled through some notifications. Tommy had been signed to an LA football team and was about to start playing for the professional team. Since he seemed to be good enough to get on to the first team. He had gotten a promotion and a lot of attention. Emily was incredibly proud of him and he was a changed man.

"Awh Thomas" Emily cooed reaching up and ruffling his hair making him hit her hands away.

"Can I have a room here?" Tommy asked leaning against the kitchen island.

"No you have you're own apartment" Emily said frowning at him.

"But this place is so big I could have a room here" Tommy said making Emily roll her eyes at him.

"No" Emily said as Calum came back into the kitchen.

"Bedroom furniture" Calum said making Emily nod at him. "Are you guys actually gonna help unpack?"

"Yeah that's why we came" Paige said smiling but the others groaned a little. "Moving house is so much fun" Paige clapped her hands twice making Emily smiled at her.