8

"Okay so that's the last of the planning" Poppy smiled widely as she placed down the pen she was holding on to the notebook. Emily sighed a sigh of relief, weddings were so difficult when the bride was a over the top perfectionist. 

"Thank god" Holly said sitting up straighter as Parker came over to her lap. 

"The only thing left to do is hand out these invitations, they leave around us so it should be easy but Em can you drop this off at Calum's please?" Poppy smiled sliding the invitation across the table to Emily.

"Why do I have to do it?" Emily asked making Poppy roll her eyes at her.

"Because it is on the way to your house, and you know where he lives" Poppy stated making Emily frown a little "You just have to put it in his post box i'm not asking you to  confess your sins" 

"Okay fine" Emily huffed, not that she wanted to see Calum. She managed to successfully avoid him at the engagement party two weeks ago and she actually spent the whole night with Rob. 

"I can't believe you're getting married in two weeks" Holly stated pulling Parker onto her lap. 

"I know isn't it so exciting" Poppy exclaimed clapping her hands together "Anyway I must be off, I have to go and see my mum about her outfit" 

"Okay Pops" Emily chuckled a little as Poppy shoved the wedding plans into her bag and waved them a good bye. 

"Is it me or is she getting more and more up her self?" Holly asked looking at Emily who chuckled a little. 

"It's the money, it's gone to her brain" Emily shrugged before standing up "I should be going to" 

"Why you got somewhere to be?" Holly asked smirking at her a little. 

"I've got to collect something from home before handing to the studio to fix a light" 

"And forget Calum's invitation" Holly said handing her the ivy white card with golden writing. 

"Thanks" Emily mumbled before slipping it into her bag. "I'll see you later" 

"Bye Em" Holly sung before picking up Parker from her lap and placed him on her hip as she stood up. 

Emily walked out of Holly's house and got into her car. The drive back to her house was quick and quiet before she got out and ran into her house and up the stairs. 

She walked over to the bed and sat on the floor before pulling out boxes under the bed where she kept replacement blubs for her studio lights. Emily looked under the bed unable to find the correct box before something caught her eye. She picked up the red material and brought it out into daylight before dropping it instantly. 

"Ew" Emily whispered as she looked at the thong on the floor. She frown at it. That wasn't hers. Emily sat back on her heels and picked up the thong between her thumb and index fingers. She had the gut feeling she knew what this was. I mean it added up right? Emily swallowed the lump in her throat as she looked in the label at the size. Size 8. She was a size 10. These 100% weren't hers. Emily let out a sigh before she slid the boxes back under the bed and starred at the thong on the floor. How could he do this? Emily places the thong back under the bed before she stood up and walked out the room. She went down stairs and rummaged in her bag for her phone. Pulling it out with the wedding invitation for Calum. She unlocked her phone and opened her contacts before stopping at Holly. Could she really be bothered to sit through the 'I told you so's?'. Poppy would be her next option but she would never believe her and tell her she was overthinking. Jake was at a job. Emily really needed more friends. Emily sighed and placed her phone on the kitchen counter letting out a frustrated sigh before she looked at the invitation. She sucked her tongue the her teeth before she grabbed the invitation, her phone and her keys before walking out the door and to her car.