4

It had been two weeks since Emily had walked out of the concert, and she managed to avoid all things Calum and 5sos related successfully for those two weeks.

Emily tapped along to 'Lost in the stereo' - All time low on the steering wheel, as she drove to her grandma's house. Her grandma had become her mother figure since her mum died of cancer three years ago now. Emily nodded her head to the beat as she sung the lyrics to the song, this song always put her in a better mood.

Eventually, Emily pulled into the driveway of her grandma's house, a detached house which was fairly big but had a sold sign outside of it. Her grandma decided it was time to down size her home which she had brought up her children and somewhat grandchildren in. Emily got out of her car and walked up the front steps of the house she was fond of, but maybe it was time to let go of memories.

"Hey" Emily shouted looking around for any sight of life in the house as she moved her sunglasses to the top of her head, pushing her hair back off her face.

"Hello love!" Came from the kitchen. Emily made her way through the living room to where the wooden kitchen was.

"Hi" Emily said again looking at her grandma.

"How are you?" Wendy, Emily's grandmother, asked looking over at her eldest grandchild.

"Yeah I'm alright" Emily nodded wiping her hands on her blue jeans "How about you?"

"Same old same old" Wendy shrugged "So I called you over because I have a ton of your shit from your mums, I think you should go through it"

"You could probably throw most of it away" Emily shrugged picking up a grape from the fruit bowl and eating it.

"Just go through it, you might find something you want" Wendy said in a flat tone "The boxes are in the small bedroom"

"Okay" Emily said rolling her eyes before walking out of the kitchen and up the carpeted stairs that were in the living room. She made her way up the stairs and crossed the landing to the smallest bedroom which was just a room fall of boxes. She walked over to the ones that had 'EMILY' written on them in black permanent marker. She pulled one brown type off the top box and opened the flaps. She noticed it was a box of clothing. She frown before pulling out one of the folded up hoodies. She starred at the plain black hoodie, this wasn't hers ; this was Calum's. She looked through the rest if the box; his football shorts, his tank tops, his t- shirts and a pair of black jeans. These were the clothing that Emily kept in her bottom draw for when he stayed over. She sighed and chucked the clothing back into the box, unfolded before opening the next box. This box was fall of the photos she had on her bedroom wall, they ranged of her with her family and friends from the age of 11 to the age of 18. She flicked through the memories her mouth curled into a smile as she looked sadly at her happy family. She stopped on one photo, Calum's 18th birthday party.

"Cal" Emily said walking over to Calum in living room. The music was blasting and people had started to fill up the house.

"Em" Calum said holding out his hand to take hers as she stood in front of him as he sat on the arm of the armchair.

"Who are all these people?" Emily asked stepping forward so she was between his legs. Calum smiled at her a little as he frowned.

"People from school" Calum stated like it was obvious "Are you not wearing your contacts or something?"

"I don't know these people" Emily said rolling her eyes at his comment.

"Where are your followers?" Calum asked making Emily shake her head at him.