13

Over the past few days Emily had hung out with the Michael, Luke and Ashton. A long with Bryana and the girl that girl may have had staying over the night before. They were friends. They wait out for lunches and went to clubs. They played video games and ordered take out. They jammed out to music, even taught Emily how to play the guitar - badly but it was the thought that counted. Although Emily was having a nice time and was comfortable enough to be staying at Michael and Luke's flat instead of her hotel. Emily wasn't with who she wanted to be with. 

Tommy's football trial had been extended for a few more days, they were interested in him. So Emily would be around for a bit longer than she expected. She liked LA, or at least she was enjoying her time spent here. She didn't know if it was the people she was surrounded by or LA itself. 

"Do you not own clothes?!" Emily asked walking into the kitchen as Luke stood there in just his tight boxers. Luke looked over at her with a mug of coffee in his hand. 

"Don't act you you don't enjoy it" Luke replied making Emily roll her eyes at him. 

"So where is your lasted floozy?" Emily asked as she made herself a cup of tea now standing next to Luke. 

"I didn't have one last night" Luke shrugged making Emily gasp and look up at him, he was about a million foot tall and she was 5ft6. 

"Is this a turning point for you?" Emily asked smirking at him a little "Have you got over you're upsetting heartbreak?" 

Luke rolled his eyes at her and shock his head a little but he smiled. 

"I mean at least my relationship ended a few months ago, not four years ago" Luke commented. Emily sucked her tongue against her teeth. 

"Actually my relationship ended a few months ago" Emily stated as she turned holding her mug and sitting at the breakfast bar. 

"Yeah but you were over that before it ended" Luke said watching her as she sipped on the hot drink as she looked at him. 

"Who said I wasn't over Calum?" Emily asked making Luke chuckle at her.

"You know how stupid it is right? You clearly aren't over him and he clearly isn't over you. It's frustrating because neither of you will talk to the other one" Luke said as Michael walked into the kitchen. 

"Is this her and Calum?" Michael asked his voice still rough from sleep. 

"How did you know?" Emily asked a little shocked. 

"Because it's obvious" Michael stated as he rummaged in the fridge for food. 

"What difference does it make? He's with Jennifer" Emily asked. Luke raised his eyebrows at her a little. 

"That never stopped him with you" Luke stated "Just talk to him, please" 

"Yeah we're all going out later" Michael looked over his shoulder at Emily "Just talk to him. It isn't that hard" 

****

"A house party? What are we sixteen?" Emily asked as she walked up the drive to the large white house which Luke and Michael had driven to. 

"You didn't go to house parties at sixteen" Michael commented making Emily glare at him. 

"Just enjoy it Em" Luke sighed a little as he opened the front door. Music, which Emily didn't know filled the house and people of all ages where scatted in the downstairs of the white house. 

Jennifer sat with Bryanna and some other friends. 

"So she's been staying at Michael and Luke's?" Jennifer asked, she needed to get Calum to hate Emily but thinking of something was hard.