14

Calum found himself in an all too familiar setting. He was in a down town club, where he wouldn't be papped which was his main goal, other than to get high. This was where Calum came to take his troubles away. Just like when he was younger, a lost teen. Now is was a lost adult who millions of people thought they knew. Truth is Calum didn't even know himself. 

"Ah 'ere'" Tony, Calum's 'friend' said handing him a joint. Calum mumbled a thank you as he took it from him and lit it. 

"Lot of new girls here tonight, apparently Jordan and Tim picked up a new girl.Some blonde Australian girl" Rick said, another 'friend' of Calum. Calum shook the idea of Emily being the blonde Australian because Emily would never go to a place like this. Not even for a guy like Jordan. 

"Yeah I heard that. Apparently Jordan is gonna spike her up" Tony commented making Calum shake his head, he didn't agree with the way they treated women around here. But who was he to care? He was only here to get high not laid. 

Calum took a puff on the joint breathing it in before breathing it out. He felt his muscles relax and it was the start of him forgetting his fame and his troubles.

 The club was more of a bar. It was wooden and old with tatty sofas and tables. It was dominated by males and the females that were there were easy, or had been tricked into coming. They likely hood that they leave the bar alone is unlikely. They would be spiked in their drinks, it would then be the first guy to find the takes them to a room upstairs, or a guy manages to get them back home. Either way it normally ends in rape, or along those lines. 

**

Calum glanced around the club he was a few joints in and he was feeling like he was on cloud nine. He felt alive and relaxed. Although he was about ready to leave. It was only midnight but he wanted to crawl into bed. 

Calum grabbed his leather jacket as he waved his 'friends' goodbye and told them he'd be in contact soon. As Calum weaved his way through people he noticed a girl passed out on a sofa. She was blonde and wore a black dress. Calum got this horrible feeling in his throat as he looked out the distressed girl. He approached the girl, glancing around the bar to see if anyone was paying attention to the girl. Calum crouched down next to the sofa and brushed the hair out of her face. His breath caught. 

"Shit Em" Calum mumbled to himself "Emily" Calum said shaking her a little. Emily let out a small moan and her eyes crinkled together as sweat started to form on her head. 

"Ah Cal she's taken sorry" A voice from behind Calum. Calum stood and turned around to be faced with Jordan. 

"You're the one who did this to her?" Calum hissed making Jordan chuckle at him. 

"Why do you care?" Jordan asked "Just move aside" 

"No" Calum said pushing Jordan. Jordan looked at him confused.

What is your problem here?" Jordan asked glaring at Calum. 

"You aren't taking her home with you" Calum stated making Jordan scoff at him. 

"What are you doing protecting your homeland or something?" Jordan asked making Calum sigh and look back at Emily. 

"Something like that" Calum shrugged "Look you have other girls in this bar go and get one of them" 

"I want her" Jordan pointed towards Emily who was still going in and out of conscious. 

"I will pay you to leave her alone" Calum offered making Jordan look at him and tilt his head to the side.

"Do you know her or something?" Jordan asked 

"She's my ex" Calum stated making Jordan sigh and run his hand through his hair.